Chapter 181 - 190

Chapter 181 – The Gargantuan Formation

Bang!

Energy waves swept across the skies. All places near the Green Sanctuary Sect were filled with ripples from the fight, and a colorful energy cloud had covered the sky. Beneath the cloud, there were some black energy waves hovering around. It had blocked the sunlight and immersed the entire Green Sanctuary Sect in absolute darkness. Everyone felt heavy in the mind.

The entire Green Sanctuary Sect was shaking. All the Divine Core warriors were continuously striking with their combat weapons as they fought the Firethorn Savage in a tough battle. It seemed like the war was not about to end any time soon.

Everyone from the Green Sanctuary Sect felt slightly depressed, including Sect Chief Qing Styx. No one knew why this Firethorn Savage was so angry. They had been living in peace for three years, and not once had something like this happened. Although there had been some minor conflicts throughout the years, not once has this Firethorn Savage become so violently angry.

What was more depressing is that this Firethorn Savage actually came here looking for his son. Wasn't this the same as bullying someone innocent? When did the Green Sanctuary Sect come close to the Firethorn Savage's son? This was insane!

Just as the Green Sanctuary Sect was suffering from the fury of the Firethorn Savage, on a cloud far away, a man and a dog were bouncing up and down excitedly. They looked extremely happy right now.

The man and the dog were none other than the culprits of this incident. Jiang Chen had brought chaos to the Green Sanctuary with just a golden egg.

"Entertaining, this is so entertaining! Buddy, you are really mean! Thanks to you, the Green Sanctuary Sect is in chaos now! They deserve it though, who let this damned sect offend us?!" Big Yellow was laughing out heartily while his saliva dripped all over.

Watching the intense fight between the Firethorn Savage and the Green Sanctuary Sect had made him; the real culprit, feel excited.

"Fight! Keep fighting! The best possible scenario is if both of them are seriously wounded! If they don't fight, how are we going to reap the spoils of their war?" Jiang Chen's face carried a cruel smile.

"This Firethorn Savage is really strong, he alone can fight the entire sect, and the strength of his bloodline is really extraordinary! But still, it's no match for my Divine Beast bloodline!" Big Yellow said.

He wasn't bluffing, the Firethorn Savage was a rare demon beast, and that's why the strength of its bloodline was so extraordinary. If it wasn't for its strong bloodline, there would be no way for it to have such powerful combat strength. Of course, no matter how strong a demon beast was, it still couldn't compare with a Divine Beast. The difference between a Firethorn Savage and a Dragon Horse was not small.

If Big Yellow's cultivation base was at the peak Mid Divine Core realm, a man like Qing Styx or Daoist Black would not be Big Yellow's match. He might even kill them in an instant.

"That's the reason why we need to use this Green Sanctuary Sect to fight with the Firethorn Savage. With our current strength, killing the Firethorn Savage and obtaining his demon soul is just impossible." Jiang Chen sat back on the cloud and spoke with an indifferent voice.

The man and dog were both in good moods and seemed relaxed. They were chit chatting leisurely while watching the great show that was happening in the Green Sanctuary Sect.

Buzz...

Above the skies of the Green Sanctuary Sect, Qing Styx's green rope was fluttering in the winds. He kept unleashing spear shadows with the combat weapon in his hand, causing the air to continuously vibrate. Carrying the spear with a single hand, Qing Styx sprinted towards the Firethorn Savage and fiercely attacked. At the same time, all the other Divine Core Sect Elders had grouped together and where attacking the Firethorn Savage from another direction.