Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51 – Dying without any Sons

Jiang Chen was Lee Chang Ming's main target and also his biggest goal. Jiang Chen had killed his two brother and was an implacable foe. Outside this mountain, he was being protected by the Yan family, and if he kept hiding in the Misty Rain Tower, the Lee family would never get their revenge.

"Hmph! Lee Chang Ming, you wish to kill Jiang Chen? Stop your daydreaming! Jiang Chen is not some nobody. You think you are someone who can easily kill him just by wanting to?"

Yan Yang let out a cold humph. Although he had only known Jiang Chen for a short period of time, he really admired Jiang Chen's abilities. To him, Jiang Chen might not be a match for Lee Chang Ming who was at the Mortal Core realm, but if Jiang Chen really wanted to escape or hide, then Lee Chang Ming would be unable to kill him.

"Is that so? Then, I'll kill all of your first. I'll search for Jiang Chen after that. You should know, a Mortal Core warrior has something called a Divine Sense, and under my Divine Sense, there is no place for Jiang Chen to hide."

Lee Chang Ming started expressing his killing intent. His Early Mortal Core aura unleashed together with his Yuan energy, and the invisible air started rippling.

Yan Yang's expression changed slightly. A Mortal Core warrior's combat strength was not something he could compare with. He and Lee Chang Ming were both the top geniuses in Red city, and both of them had the potential to become a Mortal Core warrior. But who could have known that Lee Chang Ming was one step ahead of him, just this one step created a huge distance between them. Even if he was already a Late Qi Hai warrior who was almost a Mortal Core warrior, compared with Lee Chang Ming, the difference was just too big.

"Yan Yang, are you scared? If you beg me, I'll be merciful and let you die quickly!"

Lee Chang Ming's mocking smile became thicker and thicker. The feeling of having his opponent be completely suppressed by him was really pleasant.

"Hmph! Lee Chang Ming, kill us now if you want. Even if you kill all of us today, your Lee family will pay the price for doing so! If you don't believe me, just try!"

Yan Yang unleashed his energy as he drew out his sword. The sword was shining brightly; it was a low rank combat weapon.

"Low rank combat weapon? Looks like Yan Zhan Yun has prepared well, he was even willing to let you use a low rank combat weapon. My little brother lost a low rank combat weapon not long ago, so it's just perfect for me to get a free low rank combat weapon from your hands today!"

Lee Chang Ming's eyes lit up. A combat weapon, this was not something he had expected to see.

"Brother Ming, let's not talk so much. Let's start fighting and kill them all!"

A Late Qi Hai warrior from the Lee family said with a mocking smile. He was treating Yan Yang and the rest of his group like prey that was just waiting to be killed.

"Let's move!"

Lee Chang Ming shouted out coldly. The men from the Lee family were all ferocious. They leapt out towards the men from the Yan family. Lee Chang Ming had locked down Yan Yang who was once his equal. He had decided to not let him die too easily.

"Brother! Let's fight them! Even if we're going to die, we've got to bring a few of them with us!"

Yan Yang shouted out in a harsh tone. His handsome face had become twisted. For a warrior, when they encountered a critical situation, death wasn't so horrifying.

"Kill!"

All seven man from the Yan family shouted out with their enraged spirit. The desperation on their faces turned into craziness. More than a dozen Qi Hai warriors were fighting each other. Their Yuan energies were clashing everywhere, destroying the surroundings and turning it into a scene of chaos.