Chapter 501 - 510

Chapter 501 – Requiting a Debt of Gratitude

The entire scene had become quiet. The monk wearing the golden Kasaya was hovering above the Heavenhawk Island. He still wore the expression of an eminent monk. However, after witnessing his brutal approaches, and how he slaughtered those people just now, if anyone still treated him as an eminent monk, that guy would be a true idiot.

The monk casually waved his hand. As if having sensed a calling, the golden sarira flew into his grasp. Logically, after obtaining the sarira, he should instantly put it away. But instead, he openly placed the sarira on top of his palm, and ran his eyes across the faces of all those present. It seemed like he was provoking them, as if he was saying, 'Do you guys still want it? Why don't you fight me and take it?'

Many people felt as if they were about to cough out blood. Even Jiang Chen and Big Yellow couldn't stand it any longer. Damn it, this monk was really shameless! Although there were many other shameless people in this world, the key point was that this was a monk! Of course, no one has said that a monk can't be shameless. However, this guy had the face of an eminent monk!

"Misters, if none of you are going to fight for this treasure, I will have no choice but to take it away with me."

The monk said.

"Damn monk, you've killed so many geniuses from the four major powers! Just you wait, the Invincible Sect's fury will rain down upon you very soon! You will definitely die a horrible death!"

Someone from the Invincible Sect said while gritting his teeth in anger.

"That's right! You dared kill men from the Asura Palace, we'll definitely rip you into a thousand pieces!"

Li Hao had nearly lost one of his arms. He was now covered in blood, and was wearing a painful expression on his face.

"I have no idea if I will be ripped into a thousand pieces. However, I can rip all of you into a thousand pieces right now."

A ruthless light flashed within the monk's eyes. Seeing this, the geniuses from the four major powers instantly scurried away in all directions. None of them had the courage to stay back any longer. This monk was really terrifying; he was simply a lunatic who didn't even blink his eyes when killing someone.

"Amitabha! I did tell you that this item belongs to me."

The monk said. He waved his hand and put away the sarira. After that, he strode away in mid-air, and soon disappeared without a trace.

Seeing the completely messed up Heavenhawk Island, as well as the corpses floating around the ocean surface, the people present couldn't help but let out sighs filled with mixed emotions. This monk truly deserved to be called the number one Pirate Lord. Compared to the other six Pirate Lords, not only was he stronger, he was also more ruthless. He was simply a devil monk who never blinked his eyes when killing someone.

"Hmph! This monk will never be able to leave the Chaotic Ocean! Let's go back and get more help, we have to rip this monk into a thousand pieces!"

Ye Hui from the Invincible Sect coldly harrumphed, the brought all the remaining men of the Invincible Sect with him and left.

After that, the geniuses from the Peerless Sword Faction and Heavenly Devil Palace left as well. All of them looked dejected and gloomy, and they had lost their arrogant and overbearing attitudes.

"Let's go. We need to return and tell what happened today. Also, that monk has to die!"

Xiu Rui said coldly.

"Jiang Chen, I'll be returning to the Asura Palace as well. Will you be coming with me?"

Tan Lang turned to Jiang Chen and asked. Since something huge had happened in the Chaotic Ocean, as one of the participants, Tan Lang had to go back and answer to his own sect.