"Yeah.."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked again but Jimin looked at his knee and wondered. He couldn't lie anymore.

Namjoon sighed, bending down in front of Jimin while back facing him and also confusing him.

"Huh?" Jimin asked unsure.

"Come on, hop up." Namjoon encouraged and Jimin's eyes widened.

"N-no I'm good."

"Come on, I'm not that weak." Namjoon said and Jimin blinked, staring at him for a while and now Namjoon gave him a reassuring smile.

Jimin gave in and carefully clung on his back, Namjoon too grabbed his thighs and he encircled his arms around his shoulders and chin resting on the taller male's shoulder.

"Wow you're very light." Namjoon said and Jimin blushed, smiling hard.

"No you're too strong." Jimin replied, making Namjoon show up his dimples.

"Don't know about winning but let's try our best." Namjoon whispered and Jimin nodded.

Well, Jimin had already won in his life.

~♡~

"Can we get lost here together? Out of everything, no one else but us two only?" Jungkook asked, swaying his and Taehyung's entertained hands back and forth as they walked through the hilly ways.

"Hmm, what about college? Food? House? Clothes?" Taehyung questioned.

"We won't need education in the woods and for food we will hunt and for the house I have your arms."

"Ah you cheesy boy. What for clothes though?"

"Clothes? We don't need them." Jungkook said so casually, making Taehyung roll his eyes and chuckle.

"You know, you're frustratingly irresistibly cute Jungkook."

"Oh really?" Jungkook asked, leaning closer to Taehyung.

"Yes." Taehyung said confidently, softly hitting his head against Jungkook's.

Jungkook is a bumper pack of naughtiness, hotness with a pinch of cuteness that Taehyung loves in every way.

"Were you the same cheesy with your exes?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook frowned, stopping on his tracks.

"What exes? I was never serious with them."

"Still not serious?" Taehyung asked, not seriously but in a fun way.

But to Jungkook it was a bit offensive. He was damn serious for Taehyung. Jungkook stopped midway and pulled Taehyung closer by his arm.

"Doubting my seriousness for you?" Jungkook asked in a challenging manner and Taehyung looked blankly at his face that was so close.

"Jungkookie~~ stop." Taehyung whined, feeling flustered as he pushed Jungkook away.

Taehyung started walking away but now Jungkook carried him.

"W-wait, what? What are you doing?" Taehyung asked in a panicking manner.

"Let's win so we don't have to cook and we can make and get into our own tent. And I'll show you how serious I am." Jungkook's words had a smile plastered on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook literally had no break.

~♡~

After continuously walking for a few hours Namjoon and Jimin were the first one to reach the top where there was a huge alluring cherry blossom tree.