Extra Chapter 2✨

A hot summer day in the country of Italy, heat getting through a person's body and sweat falling on the foreheads. And that's why Ryuu was on the couch in the living room, laying down and cursing the heat from this country. His feet were on the water bucket that gave him cooling feeling yet it doesn't work either, and he can't even focus what he's reading right now because of this heat.

"Ryuu-sama? Are you okay?" The maid ask him, Mia, a Italian woman who have been working for a maid in this household.

"I don't know it's too hot" Ryuu respond with a dull expression.

"Does this house have air condition?" Ryuu ask and complain.

"I'm afraid it's suddenly broken because of this weather" she said and Ryuu groans about it, he doesn't even want to get out the house because of the heat.

"How about I get you something to cool you off, Ryuu-sama" Mia suggested, Now Ryuu has an urge to taste something sweet.

"Do you want a Popsicle Ryuu-sama?" She ask.

"Yes please!" He sits up then look at her with excitement and Mia chuckled at it. Mia went to the kitchen and go to the freezer while Ryuu was waiting patiently at the popsicle.

"Here you go Ryuu-sama" she bought a five Popsicle on a bowl with full of Ice.

"Eh? That's too many" Ryuu said.

"It's okay Ryuu-sama you can leave over there if you had enough" Mia said with a smile, Mia put them on the coffee table then Ryuu get one.

It was vanilla flavored Popsicle and its shape like a stick and Ryuu thinks that this Popsicle is different from their country. Mia was about to leave but Ryuu stops her.

"You should have some" Ryuu said.

"I have work to do Ryuu-sama" she said shyly.

"Come on! In this heat? This house is so big that it can't feel with dust" he said and chuckled at it, Mia seems hesitant at it.

"Just take one please~" now Ryuu acts like a kid, then Mia take one and lick it.

"Thank you Ryuu-sama" Mia thank him then Ryuu smiles about it.

"Anyway I have work to do, so feel free to call me anytime" she said while waving and taking the Popsicle with her and the bucket that Ryuu used.

Ryuu lay down on the couch and his head were leaning on the pillow while licking the Popsicle and reading a book a same time. The way he licks the Popsicle was messily, pushing the Popsicle inside his mouth as he's melting them and tasting the vanilla flavored he even didn't bite it that he thinks that he will get brain freeze at it, so he'll just lick them till the melts on his warm tongue.

"What are you doing here?" A wild man appears in front of the sunlight that only the source of Ryuu's light to read his book. A Yakuza is standing from the left side of the couch where Ryuu was leaning and reading his book. Kira's shirt were sweating from the heat yet it was found it attractive and breathtaking even his tattoo have sweats on them. But Ryuu didn't mind them because it was too hot to handle this weather.

"Don't you see I'm reading?" Ryuu pointed out to Kira as he reads the book.

"At this heat?" He ask, Ryuu groans at it. So he sprung up and put his Popsicle on his mouth then bring his book with him to go to the other couch. He rests his feet on the coffee table as he leans on the couch and continue to lick the ice cream and reading his book. Kira just sighs and sit on the couch where Ryuu sits earlier, now he's watching Ryuu.

Ryuu was licking the ice cream really messily as he eats it, chapped lips, sweaty cheeks yet the whole mouth were getting sticky from the Popsicle, he was thrusting the Popsicle inside his mouth to melt it then licking the tip over it over again, Ryuu was not paying attention around him, he was paying attention to his book.