Chapter 34

RYUU'S POV

I've finally woke up but It was dark, so I can't even see but I hear someone talking. I move around a bit, so I noticed I was laying down at some soft fabric, so its must be a bed but my feet and hands were tied up and I noticed my mouth were sealed with tape.

Where am I?

"Oh, ele está acordado (oh, he's awake now)" I hear someone talks but I don't know what he said.

"chefe de chamadas (call boss)" he said. I squirm around but I really can't and can't even see what I'm doing, so I just hummed through my mouth and even panting.

"Meu Deus! A armadilha está acordada agora! ( My my! The trap is awake now!)" A familiar voice said, and he was playing with his word. That must be Nori-san! So I squirm and my muffled voice get louder, I hear his chuckles.

"deixe-nos a sós por um momento (leave us for a moment)" he said, I hear some footsteps were fading away then there was silence. Is he still here?

Suddenly he takes off the sack out of my head and I can finally see light now. The redhead were smiling at me.

"Aren't you too cute today!" He said happily, so I glare at him then I still tried to move to get off the rope out me but I really can't. I was in the room, it's more like a hotel room, and I was on the bed after all.

"You should've texted me before and this wouldn't happen" he said then stroke my face, so I move back away and looking at him disgust.

"You can't fucking ignore" he holds my chin and made me look at him.

"You know you are really a good person Ryuu-san, but I knew that you weren't a perfect person after all" he smirked.

"A man wearing some whore's outfits? A Thief? And a slut?" he recited every word that can describe me.

"And you made out from a Yakuza?! Who would've thought of that?" He laughs.

"Speaking of Yakuza, I know that Kira is still alive" I flinch.

"And your friend are still alive" he was talking about Natsume. I wish he was safe now and that Yakuza wouldn't even dare to find me.

"And everyone were so annoying that it literally can gush out my brains out!" He shouts this time. Angry.

"Fucking shit! People these days are so fucking stressful that's why our economy were corrupt!" He shouts and laughs.

"But the good part is" he looks at me and smiling widely and lean closely to my face.

"That I'm gonna use you to kill them, isn't that fun!" He jested, his laughs were scary and terrifying literally can chill and goosebumps me up.

"And after that, I'm gonna make you my slave" he smirked.

"Or you're gonna be my fuck buddy" I flinch and I can't even move around, I'm just sitting here and terrified because of him, so I muffled loudly that I feel like screaming inside.

"Oh you're saying something? What is it?" He asks and gesture his like he wants to hear something. He removes the tape out my mouth, then I suddenly spit on his face and I smirked about it.

"What a disgusting person you are Ryuu-san" he wipes the spit on his face.

"You don't spit people when they want something" his voice changes.

"Although, you've just made yourself to do something dirty for me" he smiled.

"Fuck you! You're the most disgusting person here! You asshole!" I shout at him.