Extra Chapter 1✨

As the days past, the two dangerous people were still at Italy. They're still at the mansion of the Yakuza owns and the Thief were with him right now as they confessed their feelings before, but right now they're at the bed. Sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly a groan coming to the trap while he's sleeping on their bed and next to the ruthless man, Ryuu continued shaking his head and sweating yet Kira flinch because of the sound of Ryuu's making, so he turned around to see Ryuu's scared sleepy face then he got worried, once Ryuu having his nightmare he'll get anxious or lock himself from the outside.

Finally, Ryuu woke up so sudden and spring up. He was breathing madly and some tears were falling on his cheeks and Kira thinks that he was dreaming about his past again or about what happened when he was kidnapped, now Ryuu were calming his breath and Kira sit up to check on him. Kira stroke Ryuu's face and wiping the tears on then he touches Kira's hands while calming himself, Kira put his forehead onto him. It's been a while since Ryuu had a nightmare again, but still Ryuu didn't know how to control it.

"Breath Ryuu" he said, while Ryuu closing his eyes and calming his breath.

"I am" he responds with a hasty voice and Kira just listen through his breath, he hates seeing him like this and because he doesn't know what to do about it and it felt useless about it.

"Hey, look at me" he said and Ryuu do what he said as he opens his emerald eyes on him, as he sees the worried beast in front of him that he can't get tired looking at it yet it was calming him down slowly.

"Focus on me" Kira gently said to him and Ryuu nods, yet he was calming down now as he sees his lover in front of him. Suddenly Kira kiss him slowly and Ryuu kiss him back, it was  gentle and tender the kiss were calming him now as they play with their tongues but later on, Ryuu was being pushed down on the bed by the ruthless man.

"Focus on me" Kira said it again as he takes off his top and show his emblem to him while Ryuu is watching over him, and he was panting slowly and getting a hard on as he saw the man with the unique tattoo over him. Kira lean over to smooch him again but let it go again, and he goes on to his ear and whispers.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard til you forget about those nightmares of yours"

He huskily whispers to him and Ryuu felt a shiver down through his spine, he was aroused by of the Yakuza's deep voice. Kira gets the lube on the drawer while making a hickey on his Thief and removing his button shirt. He slides down his lips through his chest and kissing it every part of it then he squeezed down the lube and take off Ryuu's underwear.

Kira slide his finger inside to Ryuu, Ryuu moan a little as Kira hitting his spot, and he adds another of his finger then teasing his spot, this time Ryuu moan loudly now as Kira moving his fingers inside of Ryuu's hole, Kira sees his lover squirming over him and moaning his name, he goes down on Ryuu's member and starting to lick it.

"Ahh! Kira..." Ryuu moans, he dugged down his nails through the bedsheets as he was wanting for more then Kira suddenly put inside his mouth through Ryuu's cock, now Ryuu moaned loudly and gripping the Yakuza's hair as he pumps his head through his member then Kira looks at him while doing it as he sees the begging face on his Thief.

"Just... Put it in... Already" Ryuu starts to demand now then Kira stops and look at him with lust and smirked at him.

"So impatient" Kira said while pumping Ryuu's member, Ryuu starting to get frustrated now, so he sits up and push down Kira at the end of the bed then he went on top of him. Kira was surprised at him and thinks that he likes to take cover instead of him, it's like reversing their position of their relationship, yet he got turned on by that, No one can't do this to him even dare to do it but except for Ryuu.