Special Chapter 3 🔥

Ryuu was finding sharp things to cut the rope to this room, and the only sharp in here is his knives on his pockets, although he can't reach it, it's been two hours since he was here, yet he can't even think how he will be going to get out and those two asshole doesn't come back yet.

"There's no way I'm going to rot in here" He said, he was starting to lose hope and ideas.

"Maybe this is karma, huh?" he bragged again. Suddenly, someone comes in the room, it was the gray wolf with an eye patch that Ryuu been cursing and almost hooking up with him.

"Getting used to it in here?" Hotoke smirked.

"What do you want?" Ryuu glared at him, it's really such a waste for a man like him that he looks good but an asshole for Ryuu.

"I'm just checking you if you're really rotting in here, since bad kittens like you should be punished like this" He began and chuckled at him.

"I'll just rather rot in here alone than to see you in here" Ryuu snarled.

"Well too bad kitten, orders" Hotoke said as he takes out a cigarette and smoke in front of him, yet he glances at Ryuu while taking a smoke, tempting him or rather daring him to so something.

"I've seen you somewhere before actually," Hotoke said.

"Dressing like a woman even though you are a man and going to different clubs" He began

"and I know that you stole something from them and sell it"

"That night we met I just know that I've seen you around before and yet, you took my wallet" He chuckles and remembered how he handles that situation, he walks over to the cat and hold up in his chins.

"I'll tell you what, I'm giving you a chance to not rot in here"

"Work for me to be a theif, steal everything and sell it to me. Even bigger price from that jewelry you stole" Hotoke made a deal to get out Ryuu out of here.

"That fake jewelry I mean," he corrected. Ryuu thinking about this decision this gray wolf make, though he doesn't trust him anymore because he's on the side of the Yakuza, and also its risk because he got a proper job in the above and might risk all the people he involved in his life.

"I refuse" Ryuu decline.

"Besides, I don't trust anyone who had dogs ears and be a slave from you" he nagged. Hotoke just hummed at his decision, and yet, he just takes out a smoke in ryuu's face, suddenly Ryuu smelled the scent of a menthol from the smoke. Cats are allure from a smell of menthol, or they can be sexually aroused from it and Ryuu hates the smell of it.

"What a shame" Hotoke said as he let go Ryuu's chin, he takes out a smoke again and was about to walk away.

"Stop... the smell, it's killing me" Ryuu starting to pant and daze at Hotoke. He's face is red and sweaty.

"I don't release some pheromones now?" he said and put his cigarettes from his lips. Yet Ryuu was panting and griping the armchair hard to prevent from not getting attracted from the smell.

"Hey? you okay" he asks Ryuu, yet he only received pants. Hotoke didn't really know what to do with this cat, he doesn't know if he's acting, so he had a chance to kill him.

"that... your cigarette" Ryuu panted more.

"What about my cigare-" he has suddenly realization, cat's have weaknesses. He throws his cigarettes and stomp on it, yet Ryuu still panting and have red cheeks then tears are falling down at his eyes.

"Do something..." Ryuu looked at him and pleading, Hotoke. Such a stunning face for Hotoke to see.

"I'll untie you but don't do anything suspicious" Hotoke warned him then Ryuu didn't answer, Hotoke begin to untie him and about to get him up but suddenly Ryuu sway a knife on him but Hotoke dodge it quickly, yet his left cheeks are bleeding then he wipes it off.