Chapter 31

KIRA'S POV

It's already midnight, and we finished for the last three rounds, it's been a while since I made out with him but it feels like we just do it like a first time. Right now he's sleeping on the bed while I'm here in the living room while viewing the window and smoking secretly.

I think every time I see him, he gets even more beautiful and elegant, is this what they call that butterflies are inside their stomach?

"Oi? Didn't I tell you that til you are staying here you can't do anything you want" Suddenly he came out of nowhere and leaning beside the doorway and crossing his arms, yet he wears my shirt like a dress and not wearing any pants nor underwear. I just look at him and still smoking, I could just look at him all day and not get tired of it.

"Sleep more, I'll be right back until I finish this" I said.

"The bed is too cold" he said, he comes towards at me and getting closer his body from me. He becomes clingy.

Suddenly he takes my cigarettes out my mouth and look at it. Then he takes a smoke then blow away all the smoke on my face.

"It's been a while though" he smirked then keeping puffing the cigarette.

"Since when did you smoke?" I ask.

"When I was in high school, I stopped it when I get into college" he replied while smoking.

"I was quite a delinquent back then" he scoffs. He looks sexy when he's smoking right now and it makes me feel crazy about it. I was about to get back the cigarette from him, but he stops me.

"This is my house, and it's my stick now" he smirked then he keeps smoking and blowing the smoke through my face. I feel like he's doing this on purpose.

"What you're going to do about it" he put his left arm on my shoulder like he's playing with it then he leans on my ears.

"Waka?.." He seductively called me and it snaps me. I push him down at the couch, and he's still holding the cigarette on his hand.

"I'm still full down there" he said and smokes again, he was talking about his hole are full of my cum, but I got a idea to work with that.

"You still have this" I smirked then put my fingers on his mouth, and he started to lick and suck it. I get the cigarettes out of his hand and it's my turn to smoke it while looking at him sucking my fingers, his lustful emerald eyes were really beautiful. Suddenly I feel he zips down my pants and starting to grope my hard cock around his warm hand.

"You really seem begging from my cock" I said then I removed my fingers inside his mouth and there's saliva on it.

"Wanna taste it?" He grabs my arm quickly and made me sit on the couch then he kneels on me, he feels like he's controlling me, or he's being dominant this time.

I kiss him and bite his lips then he moans when our tongues were playing to each other, he becomes more seductive and beautiful at the same time. I wasn't wrong about his beauty are really dangerous. I feel his warm hands are on my manhood now and starting to pump it slowly, so I groan.

"Waka... You're so big..." He's still calling me that name and I feel I ain't going to last if he keeps calling me that and it's making crazy. If my rope was here I tied him up on the bed and punish him til he fainted.

"I want to see those pretty little lips wrapped around my cock" I stroke his face then he nuzzles my hands like a cat, I lift his shirt by using my foot to see his hard cock.

"Til you choke and gagging for it" I slide my foot on his cock.

"Ahh..." He moans. Those moans are really music to my ears. He kissed my tip of my cock then sliding his tongue on it, and he's doing while looking at me at those emerald eyes, I smoke and glaring down at him.