Chapter 27

KIRA'S POV

"Thank you Yamazaki-san for your cooperation" A mafia boss said from Italy, he was buying some guns in my headquarters in the undergrounds, and he even knew me because of my companion at Italy.

"Anytime sir" I said in English while we were walking up to get up from the above.

"I heard you and Angelo are know each other?" He asks the take a cigar out then smoke, he was an old man, yet he doesn't look like one.

"Yes, how's he doing now?" I ask.

"He's still painting, he even invited me to his exhibition this week" he said.

"I see" the both of us finally get to the top and I see his group were waiting for him and my group are waiting to this gloomy season.

"Thank you again Yamazaki-san" he thanked me again then bows a bit, I nod at him.

"If you need some help, call us anytime besides you got a good friend also a good deal from us' he smirked then all of them leaves on this area, suddenly it's starting to pouring down.

"It's starting to rain" Hiroshi said then he put an umbrella on top of me.

"Any news from Asahi?" I ask about finding Nori and we don't have any clue where he is.

"Not yet sir" he replied, It's been a month, and we still have any clue where his hideout is and yet there's some news that some groups are killing some thugs around then putting their symbol on their back, I know that's his doing.

There's a lot of happening lately and it keeps bugging me, this is not like me.

"I'm going to take a walk" I take the umbrella from Hiroshi, he was getting wet now but the rain is slowly pouring down so it doesn't bother him.

"I'm sending some guards to you" he about to call some but I stop him.

"No need, you need to fix some paper from the headquarters. If something happens just call me" I said, he just nods and bow. I leave this area while it's pouring down bit by bit.

.
.
.

As I walk to the streets it's getting colder yet ignore it, there's isn't much people walking here and it's still gloomy and cold at this afternoon.

I wonder what's Furokawa doing now? It's been a month since we didn't bump to each other, maybe he's doing well now.

But I felt a bit of guilt when he suddenly cried that night...

There's no used to share our minds besides the both of us aren't really compatible to each other, we don't even know to each other to begin with. I didn't know him at all in the first place, so I really used him and toy him around.

I shouldn't get him in the first place. I should've ignored it, and now I felt guilty about it and I destroyed his pride over some stupid reasons.

Now I'm feeling messed up for some person like him. This is not like me at all.

.
.
.
.

THIRD POV

Kira is still walking down at the street while still raining slowly, and yet he didn't even bother the coldness around him.

Suddenly a glimpse of his eyes are in the some dark alleyway, he saw pool of blood on the ground.

He walks through the dark alley. He saw a person laying down with his own blood, suddenly the person look at Kira.

"Hel..p me... Please..." He reached his hands, but he stops then stump his hands on the ground, his eyes are slowly closing.

"My my, what do we have here?" A familiar voice said in the dark alley, Nori walk over while playing with his bloody knife.