Chapter 1

A/N: This honorofic titles are from Japanese culture and there their meanings 

Senpai- Means upperclassmen who mentors underclassmen 

San- Is a title of respect added to a name 

Chan or Kun- A friendly address to each other 

.
.
.
.

A normal day at Tokyo again sun is bright for summer season. Ryuu is preparing the café he owns while the other employees were cleaning the place. Ryuu putting his apron on and tying his chestnut long hair and put his name tag on his chest.

"Ryuu-Senpai, should I put this at the front of the shop now?" Hina said while she's holding the menu for today, one of his employees, A cute girl with an orange hair that resemble like a sun, she looks like a teenager, yet she's a young adult working at the café.

"Okay then makes sure that is in the better view for the costumers" Ryuu said while checking on his checklist.

"Yes Senpai!" Hina left and go outside the shop. Ryuu put down his checklist and go to the coffee station and make himself a cup of coffee, he was the best at making coffee and food at his own café that's why people are always coming around at this place, but some of them just wants to see him in person.

Ryuu Furukawa, twenty-six years old, he owns a café called "Coffee House" at Akibahara He maybe a guy, but he's appearance were really astonished by everyone. His tied loose chestnut long hair are beautiful as if it's like a doll's hair that is so silk and long that can play with children, his body is perfect like a girl because of his perfect slim body that anyone can girl dream of, and the more distracted part is his face.

His face is far more beauty than a girl, more like a unique doll. That's why everyone really thought him as a woman every time, but he isn't, he really didn't mind it at all he just accepted them as a compliment.

But his eyes is an amazing part, is a like an emerald as if it's like a jewelry, everyone admires it yet some of them were jealous of it as if they want to steal away from him.

"Ryuu-chan are we going to open now?" His friend said, Natsume said while stretching his arm up to relax, he's the assistant of Ryuu when he's not around and a high school friend of his. Same age as Ryuu, A man with a good face, more like a bad boy style. His black hair were spiky and had a bangs on right side of his forehead, it can't even see his right eye on it, yet he's too lazy to do remove it. Ryuu is sipping his coffee and check his clock, it was seven in the morning now.

"We can open now" He said while smiling and everyone looks at him except Natsume still looking at him with a straight face, they were blissful about Ryuu, His smile we're like shining and pure to everyone, it makes everyone's day perfect, they get back what they're doing and start to prepare themselves for today's work.

"Natsume don't slack off today, we have so many things today" Ryuu said to Natsume, but he just waves him while turning the sign to open, so that means a yes to Ryuu. 'Today is normal again, but it's finally Friday!' Ryuu thought in his head while drinking happily his coffee.

.
.

Finally the shift ends at evening, their closing time, Ryuu stretching his arms to relieved them and all the employees were ready to leave, and they already wearing their normal clothes and some of them were working students.

"Ryuu-san we are leaving now!" One of the employees said and wave at him.

"All right take care of yourselves and have a great weekend" Ryuu waves nicely to his employees, all of them leave except Natsume left behind with Ryuu and the both of them still wearing their uniforms.