Chapter 21

RYUU'S POV

Finally, the shop is closed now and the three of us went to Shibuya street, yet people have been staring at Kaori-san.

"Ryuu-chan. How's your café doing lately?" She asks suddenly while we're walking.

"It's fine although we pretty popular now so many customers are coming through every day" I answer.

"Oh I see, next time I come there how bout you treat me there" she jokingly said. Kaori is a wonderful friend, she always treats me nice it's like she's a sister to me.

"Hmm, sure!" I said with a smile.

"Really you're going to treat me for free?!" She seems shocked about it.

"Yeah! Besides, your the first person who likes my coffee" I said.

"Don't do it Ryuu, the café might get bankrupt because of her" Natsume snickered.

"Oi! I'm not a freeloader, I can pay for it" she protested. The three of us laughing while walking to Osamu's bar.

We enter to Osamu's bar, there isn't much people in here.

"Welcome ~" Osamu greeted us, he finally looks at us.

"Oh! You guys?" He ask the two of us, his eyes roams to Kaori and flustered a second.

"Kaori?!" He startled.

"Yohoo! Osamu" she waves at Osamu-san

"Wow! it's been so long, how you've been and when did you get here" He asks, the three of us went to the stool and sit at the front of Osamu.

"Good, actually I'm here now about two days ago" she said to him.

"How's your boyfriend?" Osamu ask, he shouldn't ask about that.

"Can you get me a beer first?" She orders while she's forcing her smile.

"I guess it didn't end well" he said, I guess he knows from reading it from a smile like that, he gets three mugs for us and put it on the table.

"Here have a drink" we drink our mugs at the same time, I drink a half while these two empty their mugs.

"That hits the spot" Kaori-san breathed out.

"Another one!" the two of them said in unison happily, this isn't going end well.

.
.
.
.

"I miss him so much" Kaori is drunk now and crying while talking about my ex.

"Don't worry Kaori, that guy will be a dead beat if we see him again" Natsume laugh and hiccups coming out of him.

"I'll beat him for sure!" She agrees with Natsume.

Why this two got drunk so fast? They drink like three mugs and then poof! And now they're talking about Kaori's ex.

"Ryuu-chan~ help me find that guy and kill him" she had this puppy eyes and while sniffing her nose, I should be recording this, but she will be angry if I did that.

"Kaori-san you should rest for a bit" I chuckled softly.

"Ehh? Ryuu-chan~ I really miss you so much" now she's saying some things, she's hiccups at the same time.
Suddenly someone interferes our night out.

"Ryuu? What are you doin here?" A man with an eye patch ask us.

"Hotoke-san?" I ask, he roamed his eyes on us.

"Hotoke-sannn" Natsume called him, yet he just stays silent and trying to think what is happening to him

"He's drunk now" I inform.