Chapter 5

RYUU'S POV

We've finally arrived at the bar and Natsume park his motorcycle. "Hey can you drive slowly next time, my hair is a mess now" I complain while I'm fixing my hair again, he just chuckled about it. The both of us entered the bar, and we finally see the others.

"Hello!" Natsume greeted Osamu-san loudly happy, he's like a man-child honestly even the other customers were bothered by him.

"Oh Natsume and... Kiyoko-chan" Osamu-san called me by my other name, I just smiled at him and give him a wave.

"Where's the others?" I ask.

"They'll be arriving soon" Osamu-san said, he ordered some of his employees to cover him, and he take off his apron and get out the bar counter.

"Let's get to the private seats" Osamu-san said, the three of us went to the private room where you can only interact with your friends. When the five of us drinking we come to this room and drink or celebrate here.

"Hey hey!" A loud voice coming to here, Tora and Hotoke-San arrived now.

"Oi, Tora you're too loud" Hotoke scold her a little, the both of them comes in the room.

"Hehehe... Oh!" Tora looked at me surprisingly.

"Ohh! It's been a long time since I saw you like that!" She said, I just give her a shy smile.

"You still look beautiful Kiyoko" Hotoke-san called me my other name too, he made me flushed about that even though when we used to work together I always dress like this in front of and never compliments me once so it's the first time I've heard that.

"Take a seat guys!" Osamu-san said excitedly, all of us sits and talk to each other til we wait for our drinks and foods.

"You're so beautiful Kiyoko-Chan" Tora said excitedly, Tora hated this back then when we first met but it grows to her, so she always calls me beautiful when I'm cross-dressing in front of her, sometimes we even borrow clothes from each other.

"Thanks" I thanked her. Suddenly Osamu-san's employee arrive with our foods and drinks.

"Finally! A feast!" Natsume upbeat, the employee put all the drinks and foods in our table and then leaves.

"Let's raise our glasses first" Osamu-san said, all of us raised our glasses.

"To Ryuu and Natsume" Osamu-san elated.

"Kampai!" All of us said and clink our glass to each other.

.
.

"I'm so happy!!" Natsume said, He's drunk now and a mess while Tora passed out now and her head are on the table then Osamu-san vibe with Natsume too, and there's me and Hotoke-san aren't still drunk. These guys are weak to their limit.

"Natsume-kun~ you're so good at removing those stupid security" Osamu-san praised him drunkly, seriously when will they stop?

"I know right! I'm really the best!" Natsume said while taking another shot.

"Oi you guys are drunk now" Hotoke-san said while drinking his third shot.

"Don't worry *hiccup* we got this" Osamu said and his movements are drowsy, suddenly he got quiet

"I'm going to rest *hiccup*" he passed out after he said that.

"Me too" Natsume said and he slowly lay down his head to the table, now the two drunkards are asleep. Me and Hotoke-san still drinking our Third shot, it's still awkward to talk to him as ever. He's always stayed silent when I talk to him and stare at me with dead eyes, yet I find him attractive, but he's straight so no used to hit on him.