Chapter 39

RYUU'S POV

"The car is ready now Waka" his secretary said, Hiroshi, we're in the living room while I'm waiting at him, and he's fixing some papers, for a dangerous person like him sure is busy doing some business and making some money. He gives the papers from his secretary and slick back his hair, then he walks towards at me.

"Let's go" he said and kiss my cheek, this guy being sweet so sudden and always surprising me, I just nod then he gets my hands and the both of us walk out together.

As we walk together outside and the sun heats hits my body, it's really hot here compare to Tokyo. I see his car, it's a luxurious black and gold car and there's no head on it, for a Yakuza like him owns a car like this? He let me get in first before him, and he wore a sunglass before he drives, he looks cool though.

"I didn't know that you own a car like this? Why didn't you drive this back then?" I ask while wearing the suit belt around me.

"I just bought this yesterday" he said, really?! He just easily bought this for real?!

"I see" I said, he has so much money while I'm stealing some jewelry back then to make money.

"You can have this if you want" he said suddenly and smirked under those sunglasses.

"What?! No!" I blurted out, besides there's no way this will fit on the parking lot! He just chuckled, then he started the engine and drive.

We drove to the city, it was beautiful, every structure of the building even the coliseum were gorgeous, it was my first time I've seen it although I was curious that why he's have a mansion here, and he even owns it.

"Hey why do you own a place from here?" I ask.

"I have a another branch here and it's in Venice" he said, I just hummed in reply, so he really does make a lot of money

"We're here" he said then he stops his car right in front of a building. He said we're going to his friend first to talk about something, he opens the door for me and holds my hand, and he takes off his sunglasses and put on his shirt, he's really handsome it feels like he's a foreigner or something. We enter into the building, as we get in, we walk through to the receptionist table.

"Buongiorno, ho un appuntamento oggi con Angelo (Good morning, I have an appointment today from Angelo)" he said to the receptionist.

He can talk Italian?! And he's good at it?! Even his accent were sexy?!

"Ah , lei deve essere il signor Yamazaki (Ah yes, you must be Mr. Yamazaki)" the receptionist said, I really can't understand them.

"" he nods.

"Chiamerò Sir Angelo per un momento (just a moment, I'll call Sir Angelo)" the receptionist said, and he picks a telephone, he talks to the telephone with their language while we wait then he ended the call.

"Il signor Angelo ha detto che potete aspettare nella sala espositiva (Sir Angelo said that you can wait at the exhibition room" he said.

"Grazie" he said, then the both of us went to some room.

The room were full of paintings and sculptures, it was unique and beautiful at the same time, maybe his friend is an artist, my eyes wonders around from the paintings and sketches.

"Your friend is an artist?" I ask while still looking some paintings, the both of us stands and wait for his friend, while me I'm still looking at the paintings.