Chapter 38

RYUU'S POV

I was woken up by the big sun ray from the room, the bed it's too comfortable and soft I wonder what it made from? I wake up slowly and I notice that I'm alone in the bed then I wonder around my eyes. Why is the room is big? The design were like warm and it filled white color brick walls, and it had a balcony on it and I can hear an ocean outside and seagull screeching as they passed through, I can feel the sun ray here from the bed.

Where the hell am I?

"Oh you're awake now Ryuu-sama" suddenly someone talks across the room.

"Good morning Ryuu-sama" she said, it was a maid, and she wears like one, she doesn't look like a Japanese maybe a foreigner and her accent were different. She was standing at right in front of the bed, did she watch me sleep til I wake up? And how the hell did she knows me?

"Um... Where am-" suddenly someone entered the room, it's the secretary of that yakuza.

"Oh, you finally awake now Furokawa-san" he said and I just nodded slowly, I'm really confused right now and I'm must be dreaming for sure.

"Oh, ora puoi andare ( oh you can go now)" he said to the maid which I didn't understand what he said.

" signore (Yes sir)" she bows and leaves us, I don't know what language what their talking about?

I'm really confused right now! Did I drink something weird that I got dreams like this?!

"Where am I?" I ask him now.

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" He asks and I look at him with a confused face. What he didn't tell me about? He just sighs.

"We are in Italy right now Furokawa-san" he said.

Italy?

I thought were at Brazil?

"I thought I'm going home now?" I ask.

"I'm afraid I can't answer you that" he said.

"I must be dreaming, this isn't real" I cover myself with blanket and hide myself there.

"Furokawa-san you need to get re-"

"No! I'm dreaming! This isn't real!" I shout through the covers.

"There's no way we are in Italy right now" I said, where's the bastard anyway?! He told me that were going home now!

"I'll call Waka" he said and I heard the door closes, and he leaves. I get out the bed fast and go to the balcony. The sun hits me and the warm heats my body and I see a beach here.

Where the hell are we?! Is this for real?!

I really can't remember how we got here? Last time I remembered that we at the hotel, and he gave me water.

He gave me water?

Don't tell me? He put me to sleep?! And we went here?! This is frustrating! I get back in the room but someone standing at the doorway from the balcony and leaning beside it.

He was wearing a long sleeve shirt, but he rolled up it, so I can see his arms yet his button shirt were loose, so I can see his chest and tattoos on it and tuck in on his gray pants.
He was staring at me with his sharp eyes while smoking, I gulp first and shake my head from what I'm seeing right now.

This damn Yakuza is sexy and annoying at the same time! Why the hell he wears something that I want to see every day?!

"You! What the hell we're doing here?!" I shout at him.