Chapter 13

KIRA'S POV

We're preparing some guns and loaded them, we even planned the situation if they're going to trap us or kill us right away. Some of my members putting somebody armor while me I'm just putting a gun strap around my waist. We are prepared for this.

"Oi, are you coming with us or not?" I ask the detective who's laying at the couch. He seems exhausted so I let him lay there for a while.

"Yeah yeah, just let me sleep for sec" he lazily waves his hand then put them on his head.

"Sir? All the cars are prepared now" suddenly Hiroshi come in the office.

"Put the detective in the car and let someone guard him" I order my secretary, he just nods and do what I say.

I've finally finished fixing myself and put two guns on the strap, all the members are done too, so they all leave the office first.

"Oi, get up now" I said to the detective, he flinches a bit then grunts. He gets out of the couch and stretch his arms up.

"How much will you going to pay me this time?" He asks while squinting his eyes to awake him.

"If you're going make it alive after this, I'll make it one million" I said and smirked, he grins and energy himself up, the both of us leave the headquarters and head to the under bridge that we will be going to meet that bastard.

.
.
.
.

We've finally arrived now at the bridge, it's dark now so the only lights are our headlights in our car. They haven't arrived yet.

"Where are they?" Asahi ask while yawning and squinting his eyes, he was sleeping while we were in the road.

"I don't know" I said, something feels not right. Suddenly, a shape of a headlight beaming to us, a few cars arrive in front of us then one of them get out the car.

A man wearing a full black suit, but he's revealing his chest instead wearing a tie, his reddish hair were messy that he seems not bother to fix it, a suave business annoying bastard. It's Nori Ishida.

"Well well, it's been a long time hasn't it?" He said playfully yet it gets me annoyed anytime.

"Your face haven't change a bit" he said and smirked.

"What do you want this time?" I said and glare at him.

"I don't want anything this time, I'm just revisiting Japan! And I just happened to know your shop have been robbed"

"But the Great Yamazaki. The Ruthless Yakuza, have been robbed by someone, how lame~" he said annoyingly.

"So I stress you more at the same time of your problem with your shop" he chuckled, I was about to walk towards at him this time but Asahi stop me.

"Oh! Did I hit the nerve?" He gasped, I looked at him angrily.

"Oh right! I forgot my spy, where is he by the way?" He asks.

I give the signal to my guards, they get out the spy out of the car and toss him out to Nori's front.

"Ugh..." Kuro grunted and he looked to his boss.

"Hi there..." He greeted Nori slowly then there's a small curved side of his mouth.

"You did good job there" he crouches down and pat Kuro's head.

"My my Kira, you're still into cutting fingers" Nori noticed his cutted middle finger, he stands up and look at me.

"That's will happen to you if you keep bothering me" I threaten him, he just laughs at me.