Chapter 24

"Wait, no! Stop!" i push him away, in my mind the fact that he used me because his wife chose me, escaped from the little box i had locked it in.

"What?Why?" he breaths in my mouth not breaking his kiss.

"I-I can't do this." i shake my head breathless, but that doesn't stop him either.

"Oh you can Katarina, and you will do this.. In fact I am the one who will do this to you. God, i want to do so many things with you. Come!" he snaps and pulls me over the couch. Well, yeah, don't bother me being naked, just drag me all over your house.

"Where are we going?" i ask him, my voice highly pinched, my eyes narrowing. Jesus what if some of the house maids bumps into us?

"I wanna show you something." he replies and he sounds like a five year old who got locked in, in the Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

"Do you mind if i get dressed first?"

"We are already here!" he says and he pushes open two big doors. Is that steel?

And here we are...In an office that it's so warm and has so warm colors that it looks like Santa's office up in the North Pole. A huge wooden bookshelf that looks so crowded, dark wooden floor, a ridiculously big wooden desk... Everything is here is wooden! The smell of it is overwhelming. The windows with the beige curtains drown, giving us the spectacular view of the heavy falling snow... God, it really feels like i am in Santa's office.He pulls me in and shut the metal doors. The only thing  in here that is not made of wood.

"This room is beautiful." i say looking at the chandelier that blooms the space with a soft yellow-ish light.

"Why now Miss Conor, do you think the rest of my house is.. ugly?" he asks me, pretending that i wound him, placing one hand over his chest, over his heart.

"No!" i snap, looking at him "Not at all!" and i place my hands in front of my bare breasts.

"This is my... private office. No one has ever been here." he says lowering his eyes. Wow.

"No one?"

"None."

"Not even Kate?"

"No."

"Oh." my head spins. Then why am i in here? Why did he brought me here?

"Yeah oh." he says, now looking at me, his eyes burning with wanting, with desire. Desire of me.      " The moment i saw you i thought that i had to fuck you in here..." he admits.

"That is not a way to talk to a lady.." i reply, my voice nearly a whisper as he comes slowly closer to me. My body shifts, reacting to the heat of his body. It's like my magnet.

"I have the right to use that word with you don't i?" he says hastily.

"Actually you do." i admit to him as he raises one hand and caresses my shoulder, my arm, his eyes locked on my hands that are hiding my breasts.

"That's right, i do. And why is that now, Miss Conor?" he asks as he raises his other hand, repeating the sweet torture of his caresses, making every single hair on my body stand in attention. I am already panting and the only thing he's done to me is touch me. "What am i to you?" he continues as he sees that i am not answering. I stay silent again, while he slowly tilts his head and comes even closer. I can feel his breath on my neck, i can smell his intoxicating Primroses. "I am your man. I am yours." he answers his own question and he plants a soft burning kiss in the curve of my neck. 

I let out a soft sigh. "I wouldn't say that." my hands, still in front of me. What protection can they offer me, when i am standing there practically naked, since when Keith dropped me back here to get ready for my date with Anton, i wore an ice blue dress and no underware.. As he said, he hated underware.