Chapter 6

Thirty minutes have passed, and we are both laying down on the fluffy carpet naked. The A/C is working full time in his office and in his waiting room so it's pretty warm in here and we don't feel cold.

My thighs are hurting.. I feel sore. He was thrusting inside me so hard, so fast. That was not love-making. That was sex. Fucking. Big time.

I close my eyes and my mind goes back 30 minutes.

He didn't even think about it twice. I didn't have the chance to answer his question. Yes, i felt that too.

He unbutton my pants in milliseconds. With a fast move he released me off my blouse, his expert fingers unbuttoned my bra. His lips never leaving mine. Our tongues dancing. I kicked my shoes and my pants dropped to the floor. I kicked them away. He then putted his hands on my waist. Turned me 180 degrees and walked with me out of the reception. He was going backwards.. I was afraid at the moment that he was going to trip to something but then i remembered that this was his office. He knew it better that the back of his hand.

After we were safely out of the reception, he gently threw his height on me so i lean back and my back meet the fluffy carpet. When we were booth laying on the floor he stopped our kissing. He looked into my eyes and he seemed to like what he found there.

"We should stop." i whispered to him. He didn't answer but with his hand he he caress my cheek, his finger soft, his blood burning. He then continued to the curve of my neck, down my arm, through my ribs and i shivered.

"Are you cold baby?" he whispered still looking into my eyes. I shacked my head. His smile got bigger and with a fast motion his hand was underneath my panties.

A sharp breath escaped my mouth but he didn't stop. He took his eyes off me and lower his head to my breasts. He started to move his finger round and round on my clitoris and my breath got heavy.

"Do you want to stop now?" he whispers to me.. His mouth so close to my breasts. I don't answer. His motions underneath my panties, are making me moaning and it's very difficult to create any kind of sentence. "Answer me kitty Kat. Do you want us to stop now?"

"No." my voice nearly a whisper. My mouth is dry. I want him so bad. His hair are touching my chin and i can easily smell them. They smell like Evening Primrose.

He puts his finger inside me and his mouth grabs one of my nipples. A loud moan escapes me, and his motions begin to get harder, faster. I try to silence my self. My fingers grabbing the fibers off the fluffy carpet.

"Don't hold back baby.." he whispers, holding my nipple with his teeth so he can speak, "..Scream for me." he continues and his mouth grabs my other nipple. I moan hard and loud and he sighs in relief. Like he need this. Does he need it as much as i need it?

I put my hands on his hair pulling him up. I kiss him hard claiming this mouth. He fingers still inside me. In and out, in and out, faster, two fingers, three, faster, harder and harder.

"I want you so bad." i whisper to him in his mouth. He smiles a crooked smile and with a fast move he removes his fingers and i gasp in shock. What? Why! No! Put them back in there!

He stands on his knees and with his hands he pulls my panties down to ankles. I kick them away. In seconds he is on top of me again.

"You are mine." he says staring in my eyes. My private area is on fire and he is my salvation. I feel the need for him deep inside my core. It starts inside, between my legs and goes all the way to my heart. "You are mine." he whispers again, his eyes seeking an answer.

I nod in agreement. "Yes, yours.Please Timothy i want you now."

He smiles in relief and he thrusts inside me with hard raw power.