Chapter 23

**Guys i am so sorry for these short chapters but i have so much going on right now and it's either short chapters or not updating at all! I hope you enjoy them and i promise to reward you for putting up with me in the next one with one steamy sex scene! Kisses my lovelies!*

"How many other women where there Keith?" i ask him crying, not able to stop my tears from dropping. My throat hurts from all the shouting. He turns into a corner and parks under a street lamp.

"A lot ma'am." he replies and i feel a hot iron punch going straight to my stomach.

"Why are you here anyway? Where is that son of a bitch!" i scream at Keith.

"He is heading home with a taxi."

"And where are we going to go?"

"Where do you want to go Miss?"

Damn right Keith. Where do i want to go? I want to go home. Never leave my room again. Forget all that happened in the last week. Forget i even applied for that cursed job. I accept that there are people who do what Timothy and Kate do. It is short of a life style. I mean come on! There are people who wanted to be treated as dogs, or others that like to sleep in a cage or something. I remember seeing those stuff in a show called Taboo late at night. But i had never thought that it would happen to me. I am not the first and damn right not the last one who fucks her married boss. How stupid was i to believe that this was different? That i was different to him?

"Ma'am?"

I do realise now that every time we were alone it was all about the sex. Not once there was something else. But i thought it was because he wanted me so badly.. Not because i was his sex toy... And to have a room in their house.. Oh please! I am not making a huge deal out of nothing am i? It is a fucking big deal..

"Ma'am?!"

"WHAT?"

"Your phone is buzzing."

"Oh sorry Keith." i say to him and he just nods smilling. I fetch my buzzing phone from my purse and in the silence of car the buzzing sounds like an earthquake. <<Private Number.>> of course.

"You have some----" 

"Please come back to me, please baby, please." he pleads me and either i am totally crazy or he does sound broken.

"I can't play along to your sick game i'm sorry." i take a deep breath. I can't get pass the fact that i feel my stomach twisting every time i talk about it out loud.

"I will pay you."

"YOU, Y- YOU WILL- YOU- YOU WILL FUCKING PAY ME? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"

"I will do whatever you want me to do. Please. I need you. I need you."

"I will come over there and we are going to do some serious talking." i snap at him and i shut the phone. I don't want to lose him. I want to fix him. I want to make him see how fucked up he is and that there is a lot of a healthy options out there for him.  I want to make him see that he is a bad influence on Kate as much of a bad influence she is to him. The whole <<she know i am not a monogamist so it was better that than not having me at all>> is plain BS. No woman who is in love can let someone even touch her man. No woman in the history of time! There is something wrong and i want to prove it to him, to open his eyes and see.

After some moments we are finally back at the mansion and i feel my hands getting wet. I am nervous and anxious. He may be a sick person who needs to be fixed but back there i talked like a sailor-man. I was nervous to see him again after the revelations. What to say to him? Where to begin?

"What are you doing out there! You will freeze!" he says and pulls me over. I hadn't realized that i was out at his porch staring at the door. He must have heard the car.

After we are inside all my fear fades away. He leads me into his main living room which it's decorated like Ancient Greece. I take a sit in one of the four white wooden sofas and crossing my legs, i start talking while he pours me some wine.

"Look, now that i am calmer i can tell that i understand that this is some kind of a... lifestyle. But it's wrong. And i don't say it because it feels wrong for me. It is just wrong. I am not yours and your wife's sex toy."

He returns and places carefully the glasses of wine in the table. He sighs in relief that i am here and i am not sure he even heard what i said.

"That is who i am. And Kate accepted that."

"And you are saying that i should accept it too?" i ask confused. How can he not see the sickness behind all of this.

"No."

"Then what are you saying?"

"I am saying that i want you. That i need you. I am saying that i am falling for you. OK happy? Yes, the way we started and what Kate and me do is sick to some people. I get that. Everyone have their opinions. We don't have to agree in everything. But i am saying that yes, it started like that, but now? Now i can't get one day passed without talking to you. Seeing you. I miss you."

Am i- am i dreaming? What did he...? He said he is falling for me didn't he? He said that he can't if he doesn't talk to me.. Then---

"Then why staying married?!" i shout at him. And once again he doesn't answer. He scoots over and his lips crash mine. I push him away but i am too weak. Because deep down i am sick too. I am sick because i still want him. Because i need him too.

I open my mouth and let his tongue claim me. His kiss is burning with desire, and slowly without stopping his assault on my mouth he removes my coat and shoves me back on the sofa so that he is laying on top of me. His hands move to my hips, my breast. Squeezing and burning my skin.

"Let me make love to you." he breaths in my mouth and i raise my hands for him, to release me from my dress.