Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

He leads me in the elevator and after we are both safely in he presses the upper button. <<Wow 32 floors.>>

"You are not going to be needed in the editing department." he says softly and the doors close. It's just me and him in the elevator.

"What?And where am I going to be needed?"

"I need you." he says, looking straight ahead at the doors. I am standing there like an idiot staring at him. <<What was that? What did that mean?>>. After a few moments and when the green lights show the number 23 he sighs loudly and head over me to press one red button. With a thud the elevator stops. I am surprised but not at all scared.

He walks to me, making the distance between as non existent. His body is touching mine and I step back, only to find out that he has me cornered. My back is against the elevator wall and he has his hands on both sides of my head, making it impossible to move.

"Who are you? What are you doing to me?" he whispers and leans down to take a breath in my red curls.

"I am Katarina Conor Sir." I say heavy breathing. My heart is bouncing. My hands are sweating.

"I want to touch you." he says again and he closes his eyes.

I stay very still. I am not even blinking. <<What is this? Why I am not afraid? Why don't I push him back? Why do I want this?>>. With his one hand he caresses my cheek.

"So soft.." he whispers.

He the continues to the trail of my neck,my shoulders. I close my eyes with pleasure. His touch is my salvation. I want it. I need it. So soft, so lovable.

"Katarina, you will be the death of me." he says closing his eyes.

I raise my hand and I touch his lips. Jeez! That feeling. That electricity. They feel like metal, hard and cold, being covers with silk. He swallows hard.

"Are you ok in there?" a man is screaming through the closed doors.

Timothy is opening his exquisite turquoise eyes, now burning with desire. He lowers his head and his lips meet mine. Declaiming me. Making my lips his in a hard kiss full of lust. My breath stops. My heart about to stop too. He raise his had hand and put it on my hair. He makes it a fist and he is now pulling me to him. My hair in his hand. I put my arms around his, for balance. He forces my mouth open and his tongue meets mine.

"Mr. Davis can you hear us?" the man yells again.

Timothy pulls himself away from me. His lips glowing, a hint of my lipstick on them.

"Yes Taylor. I can hear you. We, Miss Conor and me, we are perfectly fine. I am pretty sure there is something wrong with the buttons. I will fix it my self. Back to work everybody." he shouts so they can hear him.

And then he pushes me to him again. His lips meeting mine again. Dancing like fire.

"Ok Sir. I will check up on you again if you don't come out of there in ten minutes max!" Taylor shouts again and Timothy sighs in my mouth.

I feel his other hand going down to my behind and I do nothing to stop him. My insides are melting from desire. I want him. Inside me. Now. In this elevator.

"I don't know you.." he said between our kiss, "but you are...mine."

" Yes yours." I whisper back and his kiss becomes more intense. His lips harder. His touch more demanding. <<What are you doing?>> my inner self is screaming at me.

While kissing me, and touching me, and squeezing me, and pulling me, I feel his hand extending over my head, leaving my hair free. He presses the red butting aging and with a roam the elevator starts again.