Chapter 22

"Why are you acting so stupid?"

"Mind your language!"

"No! You mind your actions!"

I snap at Timothy while Keith drives us back. The fact is that they did take it outside and it ended up with Timothy having a bleeding nose and a bruised eye, and Anton having his arm broken. This was just stupid. Everything in my life seems just stupid!

"Did you listen how he talked to you? Were you there?" he says, his voice angry.

"He is my friend. We have a complicated relationship. And i was there while the ambulance picked him up and you wouldn't let me go with him. That's enough."

"Ok fine!" he shouts at me his eyes full of anger. "I will divorce, fine!"

Wow...what? I can't ask him that. He doesn't know me enough to do something like that. He has to divorce because he doesn't love her not because of me.

"I don't want that.." i whisper. "I want what is better for you. I want you to understand what you want. Why be in a marriage if you cheat on her?"

"She knows." he whispers.

"What?"

"She knows. She knows i am with you."

"You told her?" i ask in shock oh Jesus Christ. This is not happening. I lost him and i lost my job and this woman now knows what a home wrecker i am. Can things get any more fucked up?

"She told me. Me and Kate we have that something... She picks a woman for me, that i can fuck and do whatever i want with her. She knew i am not a monogamist. She preferred that, for her to pick with who i can be with, than not having me at all,"

Oh, alright. Things can get more fucked up. Anger, fury rushes through my veins.

"So you are with me because your wife chose me and not because you want me? And you have a room in your house because your wife approves? You take sick in a whole new level!" oh my God! This only happens in movies and in medieval. "Keith stop the car."

"Keith don't you dare."

"Keith."

"keith!"

And Keith keeps going. Of course. It's his boss.

"Please Mr. Davis, just... Just let me go." i breathe not able to put any power in my voice.

Did i ever thought about that option? No! Of course not! Who would have? Who would have thought that his life reminds one of a movie...? Kate was not the one who interviewed me. Some brunette named Adrianna did. When did Kate saw me? How low in ethics and beliefs is that woman? How can she accept that and how did she know i would accept and go straight into his arms? And for a minute i thought... The moment i saw him in that retreat's bar i thought.... I thought that he actually cared.

"You are not like the others..."

"Oh Mother of God and little baby Jesus!" i scream at him. "You mean there were other women? Oh my God i am gonna throw up. Please just...just stop the car."

"Keith please." he finally orders. Of course.. We don't want to mess his expensive car now, do we?

I have no idea where we are. Snow has stuck on the ground and it's freezing cold. I hold my weight to a nearby car and i let it all go. My stomach twirls and boom! I throw up a massive vomit that was totally not at all lady like.

"Are you alright?" i hear him saying behind me and i feel his hand touching my shoulder above my coat. I flinch away.

"Don't you ever touch me again!" i shoot him a cold sharp look, my eyes burning with anger. "Why did you do this to me?"

"Kat.. I-I'm sorry.. I-I didn't...." his eyes drop to the ground and he really looks sad, destroyed. Well yeah! You should feel like that Mister!

"You are sorry? You are fucking sorry? You are sick! You make me sick! And if you only imagine that.... That..." i feel like i am suffocating..

"What? Think what?" he whispers.

"That i let you touch me. Kiss me. Make love-- No wait! You didn't one time... One fucking time.. You didn't make love to me. Sex. Just sex. Hardcore fucking! Because that is what you are! You are not capable of love! You don't deserve it! You know what? I wish, from the depths of my soul, that i had never ever met you."

And there, at my last words, his head shoot up and looks at me, broken, empty. What the hell?! How dare he look at me like that, like he actually cares? What kind of people are these? What fucking lifestyle is this? How wrong has this world gone?

"I quit." i snap while he just sits there and watch me get away.

He doesn't scream my name. He doesn't ask me to stop. And i thank God for that. Because the saddest part is that i was falling for him. Him who used me in the most fucked up way he could. Don't they have feelings? And Kate.. How can she do that to another woman? I am so mad, so sad, so devastated that i have no idea where i am going. Tears are dropping from my eyes like waterfalls and i have no idea where the fuck i am going! And it's so cold.. So freaking cold..

"Ma'am?" i hear Keith's voice. I turn my head to find him, driving slowly besides me. "I am alone Ma'am. Please let me drive you back. It's cold."

"Did he... Is he.. Is he with you Keith?"

"No Ma'am."

"Fine." i reply and open the front passengers seat.