Q & A - Usagi Chans

Heyy guys, so i was asked for a Q&A by, well, just one guy, but I always aim to please, soooo,  this one is especially for you.

· What will sasuke/Hinata do about Naruto being banished?

o Ok, first of all, interesting question, and for your information, the way I write is a bit more....eccentric ig, I try to get into the characters perspective in every situation and try to write in that manner, so basically it's not me writing the story, it's the characters writing through me.......

o Ok, sooo Lets take a look at Sasuke first, he just found out that he's basically never gonna see his brother ever again, and couple that with the fact that he is the only family that Sasuke has left, it would be quite obvious that he would probably do something irrational. But we also have to factor in the information that Sasuke's life goal in this story is to Become Hokage and unite the land, and he isn't dumb, being pretty smart he would know that doing something like this would ruin his plans, his dreams and such, also Sasuke knows that Naruto is pretty strong, at least he knows that Naruto is stronger than himself. And knowing this he would know that he couldn't change the verdict or help Naruto by doing something spontaneous and irrational. But of course, I don't think he would be able to stay passive forever, maybe he'll find a way to get Naruto back, but in my personal thought is that he wouldn't do something irrational.

o Now let's get to Hinata, so maybe you guys have noticed I haven't really used Hinata much in the story, its cause all you Hinaru or whatever fans already got your story, and its fuckin canon sooo, yaknow. But let's be honest, Hinata and Naruto do have a bit of something something, but Hinata hasn't yet really gotten out of her shell yet, sooo while it might be possible that this would be a breaking point for her and she might emerge to be a butterfly, let's be honest with ourselves, she wouldn't do something that rash, as something extremely rash is needed to actually do something in this situation, but lets see ig.

· Do you have a Friend that knows that you write and helps you by giving ideas?

o I used to, okay so maybe some of you people remember my account name used to be Teranz_Wand right? Sooo My name is WAND_DEALWIZARD and my friend was TERANZ_XCALIBUR, and well he was who got me into the whole Naruto stuff. Anyway, I don't know if he helps me and gives me ideas, the only thing he wanted from this story was a harem, and I've considered it, but Idrk, doesn't seem right.

o Next is my Online sister and my number one hyperactive knucklehead fan, Rin_Izumi, she's just the best, I love her but, I don't think I've really gotten story advice from her...can't remember if I did.

o Anyway, like I said before my story is not mine per say, the characters write through me, I'm kinda like a middle man.

· How do you deal with Shit Comments/Hate Comments from readers that still read this even tho they don't like it? (No offence (╥) )

o Okay, sooo the main thing I love about my readers, I haven't really come across one of those annoying types yet, and no hate comments at all really, everyones been so kind and helpful and I really love you guys, just thank you for all of you little demons, love you, no homo tho (Unless ya want it) ((Kidding))

o And, so this is my idea if you are dealing with it, its easy, I have two solutions, no, actually three solutions, 1. Ignore, 2. Treat it as constructive criticism, 3. Call me and a few loyal readers and lets have freakin crusade mf.

· How do you feel having 201k Reads also congrats

o Oh yeah mate it's just been, crazy I tell you crazyyyyy, I never really thought this was gonna hit this big, it's just, I cat stop talking about it yaknow. I keep telling everyone about it, even though most people don't really care, idk mate it's amazing. So I wanna thank everyone and of course everyone who is reading this right now, love you all. All your help and your few seconds of reading have really affected my life, and I really don't know how to thank you, just, ask anything, and I'll try my best to help ya guys out.

· Do you have an anime Crush right now? And who?

o Anime crush rn? Well there's a small issue with that, the issue is I don't have just one, I have a few, and I also haven't watched anime in a looong time sooo, here goes, My first and foremost anime girl will always be Ino Yamanaka, idk why, something about her is just I love herrrr. Next is SAO, and the girl is....Lizbeth, and she, she just deserved better you know? And also Sugou from SAO, the sister? Yeah her. And then we have the girl from Attack on the titans, the idk her name, but she doesn't talk much and stuff. And......I think that's it, idk, I will add more if I remember more.

· Have you watched haikyuu? If so who is your favorite character and ship? =D

o Ok, no, I have not watched Haikyuu, but give me a sec ill just google the shit out of it for ten minutes. Ok, sooo short kid, loves volleyball and that's the plot eh? Sounds pretty interesting, Maybe I'll watch it and I'll get back to you alright?

· What gave you the idea? Btw its so amazing and i love it

o Ok, sooo im guessing youre talking about the story. The idea was, well idk it just came to me ig, and also my friend Teranz he was pretty helpful too with his semi-sarcastic and pretty snappy comments, I mean he may seem like a bad guy on first sight, but you couldn't ask for a better friend, he kinda gave me the idea ig, but the plot, I just thought that Naruto and Sasuke switching places would be amazing, soo...

· Who or What motivated you to write this?

o Ok, so a few years ago, when I started I had read almost every readable Naruto fanfic on wattpad, and there was a severe lack of naruino books, soo I decided to do something about it, and....well I guess I got a bit sidetracked. Basically this story is just a culmination of pieces from different stories that I liked.

· Personally what did you think naruto would do if be fallen into The Darkside in this story?

o Let's first look at naruto's ability, he cannot die, he is almost all powerful, he is a master sealmaster, sooo, guys this guy is way too OP, and if he was to kneel to the dark force, well, let's just say that it would be very very bad, but currently he has killed everyone or almost everyone that has wronged him in some way. But if he did well, I don't know, rationally speaking there would be nothing for him to do, but of course no one is ever rational when they go darth vader, so my guess is maybe apocalypse, or he might kill people until he comes face to face with someone he loves and give up or something, it's just very confusing at the moment, because all he has to hate is the gods for cursing him to this fate, for himself for accepting the deal, and well, lastly Itchiness (I know it's Itachi, just felt a bit sentimental), for his betrayal.

· Who is your least favorite character in Naruto?

o Least favorite character huh? Well that my friend is an extremely hard question, see it's because I try to see the best in every person, and it's hard to see a really bad character especially cause I haven't watched the entire show, and even if I did, I tend to be more inclined towards the evil characters, cause most of them have good reasons for their, quirkiness ig. Anyway, I don't think there's much of a competition here, and I think everyone is thinking the same name. The one, the only, the pink haired bansheeeeeeeeee.

o But, I have used this character, this is cause, I kinda wanted to know if I was able to take a hated character and actually make people love that character.

Anyway, that's all of Usagi chan's questions, and I think I answered them well, idk really, but if you want more clarification and if you want me to answer more questions please don't be afraid to post them on my conversation section of my profile, thank all of you for all your help, I love all of you and c yaaaaa.

Peace Out Brothers and Sisters ✌️ ✌️

Vote And Comment!!!