CHAPTER 08

When naruto woke up he found himself staring up at a white ceiling, he got the distinct smell of floor detergent and immediately came to the conclusion that it was a hospital, not that he had ever been to one, but people he knew had told him what hospitals were like, it was only after a while that he remembered what happened before he fell unconscious, Itachi, teni, she was gone, the only thing he treasured, gone just like that.

As he remembered it his anger grew and soon enough everyone in the hospital, no, everyone in the village felt a gigantic amount of demonic chakra, and a large amount of killer intent. All throughout the village people were collapsing, unable to cope the killer intent that was washing over them.

The hokage who felt it frowned, who could this be? He thought, he quickly ran to the hospital along with a couple of his ANBU. He knew that naruto was there, he just hoped that the kyuubi wasn't free. When he got to the hospital he saw tsunade already there, so was kakashi, they ran towards naruto's room, and when they got there they were surprised to see naruto on his bed, his knees pressed into his chest while his hands were clutching his head, he was covered in a black form of chakra, tsunade who saw this quickly dosed naruto with a anesthetic which caused him to fall back into sleep.

"What was that!?" Screamed tsunade as she turned to her former sensei, the hokage.

"I-I I don't know" stammered the hokage. He truly had no idea, the chakra that the boy emitted, it wasn't the kyuubi's chakra, and most certainly wasn't naruto's, but it was demonic, what was this?

Everyone was speechless, everyone in that room was there the night the kyuubi attacked, they knew that it wasn't the kyuubis chakra that was exited by the boy, but it was demonic, if it wasn't the kyuubi's what could it be?

Time skip 1 Day

Naruto finally woke up, again, he was woken by a voice, no, not a voice a scream, but it wasn't a scream of fear, it sounded angry, when he opened his eyes he saw a nurse standing over him, with a knife over her head, she was about to stab him! He almost had no time to react as he quickly rolled out of the bed getting into a fighting stance. As soon as he did the room door slammed open revealing a very worried hokage and sasuke uchiha. Naruto paid no attention to them as he analyzed what had just happened, the nurse had almost killed him, then she threw a hateful glare at him whispering something under her breath.

Naruto couldn't hear her full sentence but managed to hear one word.

"Demon"

That was enough to set naruto off, he once again started being enveloped in dark flame like chakra. Sasuke fainted then and there along with the nurse, unable to handle the killing intent. The hokage on the other hand didn't seem fazed by it, he rushed to naruto and stopped him from moving,

"Naruto, you need to calm down, I know it hurts, I know you are angry but lashing out, acting on your anger, well that'll only make things worse." Said the hokage trying to calm down the boy.

"The old man's right kit, right now you need to calm down, or nothing's gonna work out" the kyuubi was also trying to calm down the boy from inside his mind.

Naruto started taking deep breaths and the chakra around him slowly faded as he calmed down. He still didn't know what that voice inside his head was. He looked up to see the hokage smiling at him. Naruto couldn't take it as he started crying and wrapped his arms around the hokage.

"Why? Why is it always me hokage-sama?" He asked while crying.

"Don't cry naruto, you can't expect life to be fair, all you can do is accept your fate, and I want to tell you,the villagers, they'll probably blame you for the end of the uchihas but please don't take that to your heart, they, they are just blind, blind to see that you are not what you hold" said the hokage trying to comfort the boy.

The hokage was not happy, he wasn't happy at all. He had made the uchiha clan to adopt naruto so that naruto wouldn't walk down a path of hatred and anger, but this last incident, it might as well be the last blow on the nail. He could already see naruto losing control little by little, he didn't know what to do. What could he do?

Earlier when sasuke woke up

Sasuke woke up and felt the soft mattress underneath him, he looked around and saw that he was in a white room, the floor was tiled and it reeked of detergent, that was proof enough that he was in the hospital. He knew what had happened, his family, they were gone, and there was nothing he could do go bring them back. Itachi, his own brother had killed them all, why? Just because he wanted to see how powerful he was? Sasuke wanted revenge, he wanted it more than anything, he could hear his brothers voice in his head, 'you are weak' but deep down he knew, he knew that revenge wouldn't change anything, it would just mean that he had lost another one of his family. That was when he remembered, naruto, teni, she was dead, sasuke couldn't imagine what naruto was going through, true, sasuke had just lost his family, but for naruto, he was always shunned by the people, but he handled that pain, the only ones that treated naruto well was teni, sasuke and Itachi, now teni was gone, and Itachi was the one that had done the deed. Sasuke knew, naruto must be broken, broken beyond repair.

Sasuke walked out of his room and asked a nurse where naruto was, the nurse's reply startled him,

"Why are you looking for than demon uchiha Sama, he's in room 104, but I recommend you don't associate with monsters like him, it's a disgrace to your status"

What did the nurse mean by demon, monster? Why would they call him that? Sasuke had heard villagers call him such names often, but had dismissed it as a reaction to his various pranks, but now? Why?

That was when sasuke heard a loud shout of anger from naruto's room,

"Die you demon!!"

Sasuke rushed to the room to see a nurse with a knife in hand, naruto had rolled out of the way in the nick of the time to avoid certain death, sasuke looked next to him to see the hokage standing next to him, next thing he knew naruto was covered by dark flames, and the room was filled with killing intent, the nurse collapsed almost immediately, sasuke couldn't breath, he couldn't even stand as he fell to his knees and passed out.

ωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω

YO GUYS, I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE A FILLER, BUR THE FUN IS ABOUT TO START, YOOHOO!!

ANYWAYS IT HAS COME TO MY PRESTIGIOUS ATTENTION THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO WRITE, OR IN THIS CASE TYPE A DISCLAIMER. SO HERE IT GOES.

IN THE ORIGINAL ANIME IS NARUTO A BAD GUY? DOES HE LOSE CONTROL AND ACCIDENTLY KILL ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS, AND DOES NARUTO TAKE REVENGE ON THE VILLAGE FOR HOW THEY TREATED HIM? NO? WELL THEN ITS OBVIOUS THAT I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS THAT I HAVE USED THUS FAR.

PEACE OUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS✌✌

Vote and comment!!