CHAPTER 40

And so it happened as was said. Naruto was thrown into prison, and the matter was kept secret until the council came to a decision.

Within a day the council was summoned, the civilian council as well as the shinobi clan leaders were seated in their respective chairs in the council hall.

At first the three shinobi who were on the mission were summoned, namely, sasuke, shikamaru, and Sai, this was to hear the unedited experience through the very people who lived it, when the story was said many of them had varied expressions,

Many of the civilian council members had fear, disgust of anger written on their faces, with no training to hide their emotions the civilian council members' feeling about this ordeal could be easily read on their faces.

On the other hand most of the clan heads were expressionless and those who did show their emotions had looks of awe, the only part the shinobi seemed to be disgusted at was the part where they found out that naruto had torn out the tsuchikage's head with his 'fangs'.

After the experience was narrated the three yang shinobi were excused from the hall giving the council members an opportunity to discuss the consequences that naruto would have to face.

"He should be killed immediately" shouted Danzo,

"Couldn't we just ignore it, I mean thees no evidence and we know that there was a valid reason" said one of the more gentle of the civilian council leaders,

As he said that the head of the hyuuga clan laughed, "do you think this is that simple of a matter, this not only involves the iwa village and us, it also involves the villages we are allied with along with the villages that iwa is, sorry was allied with"

"He's right" said the head of the Nara clan as he continued, " the allies of iwa will see this as a declaration of war, while our allies might back out of our treaties"

This little explanation opened the eyes of all the council members as to how important this was and how deeply this event had effected the political position of konoha. Soon enough almost all of the civilian council was arguing that naruto should be killed, most of them still didn't like him much as he was the jinchuuriki of kyuubi.

"We can't make this kind of decision on our own, I propose that we present this matter to the daimyo" proposed the Nara,

"I second this" said chouza,

Soon the while of the clan heads agreed to this ignoring the civilian council completely. Then the council adjourned as they sent a messenger to the fire daimyo requesting him to convert a trip which would be held in a month, until then naruto would be held in the prison.

«©°©»

Yo peeps wassup?

It's been a while eh? Well I'm glad to say I'm back bitches! Well not totally but hey I'll update at least once a week, cause I started university and I got classes like 5 days a week and so much homework, well I won't bore you with the details, any way, I'm thinking about putting a whatsapp group or discord group for our little author reader get together and also you know for fun, so please give me comments of what you think about it, and i know this chappy is like really short but I'm getting like so tired nowadays, anyways love you all !!

❤❤😘😘

Peace out brothers and sisters✌✌

Vote and comment!!