CHAPTER 43

The village was shrouded in an eerie silence, the normally busy and crowddd streets were empty, the marketplace was abandoned, the whole village seemed, empty. All but one place,

Thr city hall was filled with people, so many people that there was not enough space for all of them, the hall was overflowing and a few villqgers even took places outside the hall trying to sneak a peek at the inside. It seemed the whole village had gathered there.

At the far corner of the hall was the two Daimyos who would be preceding over the trial on this day, next to them were their various guards, the hokage, Tsunade, albeit in a smaller and lower seat, signifying her lower status, in the two corners of the daimyos were the witness box and the prisoner box, and facing the daimyos were two tables for the representatives, the accuser and the defender. It was behind these that the villagers gathered to watch the trial.

There was a problem of the accusers place since none from the village of its had survived, but at the last moment Danzo Shimura volunteered for the place, and Tsunade knew well that it wasn't for the good of heart, Danzo wanted Naruto gone, for some reason or the other, and would use any chance he had to do it. The defender was decided as Orochimaru, him being the person Naruto trusted most and all that.

The fire Daimyo got up and looked towards the guards "bring the accused"

Almost as soon as he said it ANBU brought a man from outside, the man had silver hair with patches of red and gold, he wore an eye patch, and a half mask, over the half mask a muzzle was placed as if he was a dog, he also wore black shinobi clothing. He was pushed into the prisoner's box. And finally the trial had started.

"Accuser speak" said the Daimyo

As soon as those words were uttered Danzo began,

"The accused is Naruto Uzumaki-Uchiha-Namikaze-Hatake, he has been accused of a thousand hundred and fifty two counts of first rate murder"

This caused a gasp from the audience, they had known that a village had been wiped out, but only now had they heard the real number.

"How does the accused plead?" Asked the Daimyo as he looked towards Naruto,

Suddenly the attention of the whole village turned to Naruto, Naruto tried to reply but the muzzle stopped him from speaking, unable to get it off all he could do was stare with pleading eyes.

"Remove the muzzle" ordered the Daimyo,

And ANBU came forward removing the muzzle and stepped away as soon as it was off without even taking the muzzle,

"I plead, guilty" the words that came out of Naruto mouth were hoarse and caused all of his friends to go into a state of shock,

Why, why would he accept something like that so easily.

"Well, as that is already done with, let us select the punishment, I propose death by hanging" the earth Daimyo who had been silent all this while suddenly spoke with a sneer.

"My honor before the punishment is selected I request to say a few words and speak Naruto Uzumaki-Uchiha-Namikaze-Hatake's case" spoke Orochimaru,

This puzzled both the daimyos and the villagers, if the man had already confessed to the crime what other case would there be to present?

The fire Daimyo was intrigued by this request and his curiosity got the best of him as he replied, "speak"

Orochimaru cleared his throat and looked at Naruto with sad eyes as he started,

"First before we get on with the case I would like to tell you all a story, a story of a little boy, and his suffering, once there was a boy, this boy held a demon in his body, holding so that it would not go free and destroy all that is, but the boy himself was not given tribute for this instead all who saw him thought of him as that demon and he was abused, without parents this boy lived in an orphanage till the age of four at which age he was thrown out of the orphanage, now without a home the boy was forced to live on the street, but the streets were not a place where he could find refuge from the swarms of angry men and women with a rage that couldn't be quelled, every night he was abused, tortured, but every time the demon in him healed him know to redo it the next day, the men and women who found out about the healing were enraged, and so they found a poison which would stop a wound from ever healing, and coated their weapons with that poison every time, causing wounds to appear all over the boy, wounds that wouldn't heal, finally at the age of 11 the leader of the village found the boy being attacked once more, he killed the attackers and saved the boy, but he was too late, the boy had already lost an eye, then the big was adopted, gaining two brothers who loved more than anything, but a few years later the elder brother killed the whole family along with the girl that the boy had found to love, and so the boy found himself all alone once again. He then wanted to get strong, strong enough to never lose anyone ever again. He left him hometown in search of a sensei, he found a man who was banished from the very village he came from, the man took him in teaching him many things, he also taught the boy a way to create clones of himself, clones called blood clones, solid clones, now a normal ninja can only create one blood clone due to their small chakra pools but this boy's chakra pool was so large that he could make 10 such clones, and each of these clones left finding different sensei all over the continent and constantly growing stronger. But one stayed with his first sensei, because he found love once again with a girl that also learned under the same sensei, as he stayed with that sensei he did research on creating a bloodline trait, but in the testing of it something went wrong, the boy who tested it on himself died, his heart stopped, at that he met death, shinigami, he was tortured for the sins of the demon in him, he was tortured for 30 years, but in the real world it was just 30 minutes, but shinigami had forced a contract, he would be forced to live forever, his ability to die removed, but in exchange he would never be able to love, when he woke up his experiment had worked, he had a new dojutsu one that would copy any other dojutsu, but everyone he used it he would go crazy, he would become a demon with just one thought in his mind, the thought to kill. As he woke up he went crazy he killed the girl that he loved in his insanity, as he came to himself he realised what he had done and he locked himself, a few months later he left back to his village, where he adored back his blood clones, gaining their strength and their memories, one of his clones had found love once again in a young girl, he found himself filled with emotions once again, and a few months later he sees this,"

Saying this Orochimaru played the clip sent to them by iwa, the part where have was raped, and then killed, as he played it Naruto suddenly growled, his anger could be seen in his one eye, it was slowly turning into a greenish yellow, Orochimaru gave a sad expression once again as he speeded toward Naruto knocking him out. He then stroked Naruto's head as he said,

"Forgive me for that, now tell me if that boy was you what would you do?" Asked Orochimaru from the Daimyo,

The Daimyo thought for a while before answering, "I would kill all who were involved in the death of said young woman"

Orochimaru nodded as he looked towards the people who had tears in their eyes from the story, then he stretched his arm towards Naruto as he said,

"I present to you the young boy in the story"

"(-)"

Whatup peeps, soo great to back, I wanna say my chapters are gonna get late, well as usual, believe i wanna update a lot, but you know, university, and I'm a geek so, gotta keep up appearances ya know?

Well anyway hope you guys like this chappy, the nest chapter is also gonna involve the course scene, and well that's it,

Peace out brothers and sisters✌✌

Vote and comment!!