CHAPTER 44

The villagers, judge and almost everyone was surprised, dumbfounded, speechless, few people knew naruto's story but no one knew the full story, even orochimaru didn't know the whole story, but this was a part of his history no one had heard before, many had tried to find what had happened during naruto's year of outside the village training but found that that information was well guarded by many, and now everyone understood.

The fire Daimyo looked at the young boy with tear filled eyes, Naruto was still knocked out.

"hahaha" laughter rang, everyone's attention shifted towards the judge table where the earth daimyo was laughing, then he looked up at orochimaru with a sneer,

"is this your feeble attempt at trying to save your student from the death penalty? Truly pitiful, to make up such an unbelievable story, meeting shinigami? Unable to die? What a joke, remember this is a joke, not a bard's hall, such stories are not welcome here, your student should be ready to pay the price for his insolence" with that the earth daimyo once again sat quietly in the corner, only this time a mocking sneer was plastered on his face.

Only then did the villagers think that it could be a ruse, many started having doubts, after all, meeting shinigami? Gaining immortality, truly this was the stuff of bedtime stories that they themselves told their children.

Orochimaru glared at the earth daimyo before speaking, "it iss not my problem if you believe or not I only intended to make sure everyone here knew"

Then he addressed the fire daimyo,

"Then I shall continue to present my case, but before that I would like to ask the judge if I could keep the accused knocked out, I am going to show the video a few times to prove my case and I would rather that he does not see it." orochimaru said,

The Daimyo nodded as he thought to himself 'you, me and everyone else in the room buddy'

Then Orochimaru opened the video once again, and paused at a moment when Haku was being raped by 3 men, the angle was looking from the front of Haku as a man was forcing her into the doggy style.

Nobody could bear to look at the screen, everyone's gazes changed continues cursing in their mind why the sannin had to play this again and also pause at a moment.

"I would like to call apon yulin of iwa as a witness your honor"

The daimyo simply nodded,

Then yulin, the man who had come to the hidden leaf village saying that he had seen a demon, was brought into the witness box, after the oath was said orochimaru began to question him.

"could you please state your name and occupation for the court" said orochimaru,

"My name is yulin and I am a woodcutter by profession that day during the massac-"

Orochimaru stopped him from saying more by holding up his hand,

"please only answer the questions asked" then after glaring at the man orochimaru continued, "You said that you are a woodcutter, hmmm, tell me Mr. Yulin do you happen to have a twin or a relative that looks exactly like you?"

This question sparked the curiosity of all present, but what was more curious was that as soon as that question was asked the witness, yulin suddenly broke into a cold sweat.

"N-no I have no relatives in Iwa" answered the witness.

"hmm, that's an interesting fact Mr. Yulin, if that is so could you enlighten us as to who this is?" saying that orochimaru took out a file, it's just was a ninja identification file, in the first page there was a picture of who seemed to be the witness, Yulin,

As soon as he saw that Yulin went white, this was exactly what hat he was afraid, he was betting on the fact that the hidden leaf hadn't gone through the information of iwa.

"of course that is not the only thing that's fishy here, everyone would you look at the moment paused at the video, see the man the camera is facing, now doesn't this face remind you of someone?" Said orochimaru as he looked seriously at Yulin.

Everyone's attention promptly shifted to the video the man who had been forcing Haku was an exact replica of the man that was in the witness box right now.

" Now I felt this was a bit suspicious, that you, one of the men who had helped the tsuchikage in as he said 'enacting his revenge' is the only one who survived the massacre, so I investigated a bit, and my honor please take a look at the 'tsuchikage' who was killed" orochimaru took out a photograph of the ripped off head of the kage, showing it to everyone he said,

"to someone who doesn't know the tsuchikage, the hat would be enough to identify him, but a few us here has met this mage before, including our hokage, so hokage please take a good look at this picture and identify this man"

Tsunade took the photograph and looked at it and suddenly gasped,

"this isn't him" Tsunade's clear voice rang out throughout the hall.

Orochimaru let this information sink in before he continued, "of course that came as a shock to me as well, so I researched on the other men who had helped in this act, and I found out, all of them are missing, they weren't at the village during the massacre, so this brings us back to you Mr. Yulin, why don't you tell us what happened really? "

By now Yulin was white as a sheet, he was shivering with fear, he was caught, his flawless plan had a hole, and now he knew whatever awaited him, it wasn't pretty, especially if that demon kid found out that he was one of the people who 'worked on' his girlfriend.

_-)$(-_

Yo peeps, it me again, yup the new chapoy, hope you like it, though I know most of you won't, it's too much story and less action right?

Don't be afraid to say it, I feel the same, but I guess that's how my stories are, there's more of a story and action ain't that good. Well can't help it,

Peace out brothers and sisters ✌️✌️

Vote and comment!!