Chapter 48

I looked at the dwarf, now I was interested, this guy was responsible for Naruto’s heaven defying taijutsu and strength? Wait! Does that mean that all of these four are Naruto’s senseis? Wow! These guys must be unbelievably strong, seeing as Naruto is the result of their teaching, though I wonder what that woman taught him?

An image formed in my head followed by a steady stream of blood flowing from my nose. *thwack* Ouch! I turned to my left to see Sakura fuming, and the reason was obvious, I had a nosebleed plus I was looking at an unbelievably hot woman wearing revealing clothes equals a very very angry banshee.

With the sound of Sakura’s chakra powered slap all attention was immediately focused on me now, I hastily wiped off the blood from my nose with back of my hand, and looked at the people who were now staring at me. I stared back with a questioning look before directing my voice to Kiba who was on my left.

“Hey man, is there something on my face?”

I waited a few seconds for an answer, hearing no reply I looked at him to check what was wrong, and what I saw made sure that I was not getting any help from him in this current situation. He was in a trance as he had a nosebleed as he stared at the woman, wow! Was that what I looked like, ok I admit it’s a bit creepy and unnerving. I face palmed as I gave a wry smile to the people who were still awkwardly staring at me.

“Hey I’m Sa-“, before I could finish the old man interrupted me,

“Sasuke Uchiha, truly a pleasure to meet you, Naruto has spoken much of his little brother”

With that the woman who was silent all this while started walking towards me, why is she walking towards me? Can that even be counted as walking, I was being seduced and all she had to do was strut. Every Istep she walked made my heart skip a beat, then when she got to my side she smiled in the most seductive manner humanly possible and buried my arm in her bosom.

“Hi Sasuke, its sooo great to finally meet you” she practically purred out the sentence into my ear, I could feel her breath on my ear, it was both ticklish and, umm well you know, hot.

I could feel myself drooling before I was pulled by someone,*thwack* I was shaken out of my trance as I was slapped, again, by Sakura, again, now you could practically see a red handprint on my face. Sakura was standing between me and the woman while glaring daggers at her, I think I even heard her growl, oh wait, that was my stomach, hope no one heard that.

I held my now burning cheek, soo hot, literally, it stings like a bi- oops, no swearing.

Kiba was out of his trance, I could see him getting red, struggling to hold it in,

“I – “I started just as Kiba let it loose,

“Hahahahahaahah” By now everyone started laughing, even Shino, and I swear, I do not lie, Tsunade and Orochimaru as well, I could even see Hinata giggling.

I went red.

After the laughter subsided the old man gave me an apologetic look and went to speak to Sakura,

“You have to forgive my aquantaince for her actions, it’s a sort of habit for her, it how she got her nickname, the seductress, please let us introduce ourselves, my name is Han Qi, aka, the Elementalist, the dwarf is Benkei, aka Iron Man, the woman is Kireina, aka the seductress, and the assassin is Kira, he is dumb so don't expect him to talk much"

"It's a pleasure to meet you masters" said sasuke as all of the younger generation bowed.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Sasuke, well, we are quite tired and you should excuse us" said the old man as he started to lead them out of the hall.

"Masters" called out hinata, much to the surprise of everyone, she was the shy one, almost never spoke, "how are you all so calm, your student is to be killed" said hinata, tears suddenly welling up in her eyes,

That hit all the youngsters hard, they had been laughing and enjoying while their friend was in a jail cell awaiting his public execution. It became quiet, and awkward silence spread.

The seductress smiled, a real smile this time, not a seductive one, and said, "did you not listen to anything that Master orochimaru said?"

Without even explaining furthure the group walked out, leaving almost all of them speechless, was what orochimaru said true? Naruto was………. Immortal?

-+=+-

Yo yo to peeps, late again, and again it's not a chappy you like, but guess what's the nest chapter?? Haha you guessed it, the execution, oh yeah, wow, this is the most fun a sadist like me can have, all the juicy details when he hangs, the tension, suspense, sadness the struggle as the rope cuts into his neck, the eyes wide with fear,, hahaha can't wait, can ya?

Peace out brothers and sisters ✌️ ✌️

Vote and comment!!