CHAPTER 14

It was night, same day the genins took their exam, kakashi was at home, preparing to get some rest, he was wearing his mask, and covering his eye with an eye patch, but he had his pyjama on, it was a black and blue checked short and bottom, nothing too fancy. He was just about to go to sleep when he heard a knock on the door, he begrudgingly walked and opened it to find his junior, naruto, naruto was still in his shinobi clothing, with the mask and eye patch. He looked incredibly tired.

"Do ya have a spare bed or a couch?" Asked naruto.

"Yeah" replied kakashi, already knowing that the kid was gonna spend the night, "what is it this time?"

"Well, I'm gonna tell you some things, I want you to listen carefully, one, the banshee is a screamer, two, sasuke forgot to activate the silencing seals I got him, three, I've got a massive nosebleed, four, I'm gonna collapse out of blood loss so catch me" said naruto as he fell unconscious,

Kakashi understood what naruto was implying very well, he just carried his junior and laid him down on the couch before he went to take his own much needed rest.

The next morning both kakashi and naruto arrived at the training grounds, late as usual,

"You're late!!" Screamed Sakura.

"I got lost on the path of life/ a black cat crossed my path" naruto and kakashi said simultaneously.

It was then that Sakura noticed that naruto was still dressed up as kakashi junior, "hey deadlast, why are you still dressed up like kakashi?"

"Well for one I like the style, anyways, I got something for you two" said naruto as he threw sasuke a box.

Sasuke opened the box, with Sakura peeking inside, as soon as they saw what was inside Sakura screamed.

"What the hell are these you idiot?"

"Well, there's condoms, and birth control pills, cause I don't trust condoms, and also a pregnancy test, which I recommend you to take, and last but most importantly a manual for a silencing seal, since last night you didn't seem to know how to use it" said naruto calmly, taking another icha icha out of his pocket and taking his spot next to kakashi.

"What are you talking about dobe, we didn't do anything last night" shouted sasuke angrily.

"Oh yeah, then what's this?" Asked naruto as he took out a tape recorder. This took the interest of kakashi as kakashi put down his book and looked at naruto.

Naruto switched on the recorder, playing a previous recording, and there were screams, from a particular pink haired kuinochi, sounding like,

"Aaah, yes!! More! More sasuke! Ooh aah, deeper! Harder, faster!" Naruto stopped the tape from playing even future before saying,

"Sasuke you are sooooo lucky that the compound is inhabited or everyone would've heard that." Naruto put back the tape recorder while he and kakashi both took out their icha icha to get back to their precious reading time.

Sakura and sasuke were blushing furiously, sasuke was mentally slapping himself for forgetting to activate the silencing seals, while Sakura's inner self was screaming at her for screaming so loud, if her parents heard about this they would kill her.

Time skip: few weeks

There was an ominous feeling in the air as three figures crept in the shadows of a forest, all three moving in on a sole target, they were facing one of the greatest enemies of the shinobi world today, the demon king.

"In position" the mission instructor heard one of the genin say into the comms,

"Me too" Sakura joined.