CHAPTER 45

Yulin was white as a sheet, his fear was not something that could be turned into words, he felt the glares of the villagers, he could feel the fury of the Hokage, he could feel the anger of the Fire Daimyo, but what scared him most was that he could feel the killing intent of his own Daimyo, the Earth Daimyo.

“Well Mr. Yulin why don’t you amuse us with your story” said Orochimaru suppressing his anger, he knew that this man could feel the anger of all that was here,

Yulin looked around shivering as he did, then his eyes landed on Naruto, he saw him moving a bit, it seemed as if he was about to wake up, then he made up his mind.

“I-I’ll tell you, just k-keep that d-demon away from m-me” he said stuttering with uncontrollable fear.

“Of course, that would be quite the idea, guards, why don’t you guide Mr. Naruto back to his cell” said the Fire Daimyo,

The guards immediately took hold of Naruto as they half carried half dragged him out of the hall.

“Now Mr. Yulin you were saying?” Questioned the Fire Daimyo as he looked at the man in the witness box.

*gulp* yulin took a gulp as he steeled himself getting ready to spill the beans, he would be killed for it if his Tsuchikage found out but the Tsuchikage wasn’t the one who was here now, who was here now was a group of people who would kill him if he did not say the full story.

“I-it started a few months ago when the village hidden in the sand asked us for help to take over Konoha, our Tsuchikage agreed almost instantly, but then later it was announced that the yellow flash had a son, our Tsuchikage thought it would be better to get revenge from him, and so an investigation was done on the kid, but his power levels were impossible to calculate, he was just too mysterious, so our kage pulled out on the invasion leaving the sand to themselves, then we made a plan of our own, we knew that after the attack of the sand konoha would be in desperate need of new allies, and also they would be in so much of a mess that they wouldn’t be thinking right, so we sent a request to send Haku someone who was the girlfriend of the Naruto boy to us for a mission in exchange for a treaty, the new hokage was so stupid that she didn’t even think that this was fishy, when the girl came we caught her and we had our way with her and tortured her finally killing her, we recorded it all and sent it to konoha as the treaty, then we sent the army to destroy konoha, after the invasion their forces would be weakened, but what we didn’t expect was the boy decimating our army, luckily we sent a group of ANBU to tail the army in case anything went wrong, they reported back what was happening and told us the boy was coming to use and would take at most a day to reach us, we weren’t stupid, we knew that if he destroyed the army he would be able to kill us so we ran, we left people to become scapegoats and ran without warning the villagers, in the end the Tsuchikage was angry beyond compare, he made another plot, if we couldn’t kill the boy we could force someone else to, so we used the fact that he destroyed the village to give him capital punishment that’s why I’m here, I was sent by the Tsuchikage, overall I think it was a perfect plan.” Yulin had gone into his very own world forgetting where he was, in whose presence he was he just kept speaking of his great acting and the great mind of his Tsuchikage.

When he came to he was facing the immense killing intent of everyone present, even Orochimaru who was trying to keep his anger in control couldn’t help himself as he gave off a cold killing intent. How could this be avenging their ancestors? They killed more people, their own people, the men, women and children they were supposed to protect, all dead because they wanted revenge, how could this be worth it, and this devil didn’t even regret it, no, he had a smile as he said what he had done. This was, ugh, unacceptable, if the people in the hall didn’t have images to maintain this man would be in pieces already.

Yulin finally figuring out what he had said, and how he had said it and his previous fear all came back to him, amplified a thousand times.

“Why don’t we put Mr. Yulin into a cell and get the information we need before his sentencing, for now let’s continue with this trial” Spoke the Fire Daimyo as he gritted his teeth in anger, if this man was in front of him for one more second there was not saying what he was going to do.

The guards immediately caught hold of the man and basically dragged him out as he screamed for mercy.

“I would like to remind everyone here that these are two very different cases, what Mr. Yulin did does not and will not pacify the deeds of Mr. Naruto, now we will continue the case of Mr. Naruto” said the Fire Daimyo.

“If there is no more evidence or anything more to be said we would like to make a verdict now” said the Earth Daimyo with a face of disdain as he looked at all present.

There was not a sound from anyone, the Daimyos nodded as they stood up and left the hall into a small to room to discuss the verdict.

A few minutes later they came out and the Fire Daimyo spoke,

“As the result of this trial I now announce Naruto Uzumaki-Uchiha-Namikaze-Hatake as -

צ| {[<>]} |¦×

Yo peeps wassup, yup its me WAND how you guys do in, I'm hoping it's better than me, man I do not have time, I'm not gonna lie to you, the reason I don't have time to write is I'm too hooked up on writing. Anyway, that's me.

Hey any of you ever get that feeling that you're so alone, I mean I have a mom, two sisters and a niece that love me, and don't take the word niece too seriously, I'm still 17 and yes I am single I know you're wondering, I get soo lonely even with so many people who love me, I don't know why, I think it's something to do with my ex callin me again.

Oh yeah, and I'm a bit possessive so you can imagine what happened when my ex met a new guy, yup I beat him up, bad, well that's the past, do you guys know a good way to get over your ex, I think I haven't gotten over my ex yet, well that's my problems and most of you probably skipped this part, that's alright I do it too and If I call you out for it I'd be a, I can't remember the name, well whatever,

Peace out brothers and sisters ✌️ ✌️

Vote and comment!!