CHAPTER 41

And so it happened, Naruto was placed in jail and the daimyo was requested to head the trial to punish Naruto Uzumaki-Uchiha-Namikaze, the village had calmed down a bit but still the notion of the nine tailed fox being released on another village left a bad taste in the mouths of the village and as such the village was against the 'demon'. Of course this was all orchestrated by Danzo, he was the reason that this information had leaked, technically everyone on the council knew this and since this was supposed to kept silenced it was basically treason but they had no way to pin it to him and as such all Tsunade could do was grit her teeth once again.

The Daimyo was expected within the next week meaning Naruto had a week to live in the prison before he was either executed or banished, and seeing the graveness of the situation the verdict was leaning more towards execution, but there was simply no way that he would be set free.

The Konoha youngsters had a free day today and they were all laying in training ground 7, Sasuke had an ugly expression on his face as Sakura was trying to cheer him up, unexpectedly the other youngsters also had bad expressions, even Neji. It hadn't been so at the beginning but after hearing the story of Teni their attitudes towards Naruto changed, they knew that what he did was called for, losing his girlfriend for the second time? that could cause anyone to go over the edge, but his pure power and strength baffled them, to kill a whole village full of ninja, along with a kage? that was power they could only dream of.

"Is there any chance that he'll go free?" asked Sasuke, knowing that Shikamaru was more knowledgeable in these affairs.

"No, he released the power of the nine tailed fox, its punishable by death, looking at the situation he would be lucky if he got away with banishment" replied Shikamaru as he kept on watching the clouds.

"Who's gonna represent him in the trial?" asked Ino, much to everyone's surprise Ino had become almost as sad as Sasuke at the information that Naruto would be executed.

"I heard it is gonna be Orochimaru" replied Neji.

The training ground returned back to its previous awkward silence.

Meanwhile in the darkest corner of the most secure cell in the torture and interrogation department sat a boy, his features hidden by the dark shadow of the room, all light seemed to avoid him ass he sat there motionless. In front of him on a concrete slab made for the cellmates to sleep sat a lavender haired kuinochi. She wore a smile on her beautiful face, but one that was experienced in these affairs could easily discern that this smile was forced.

"So, its come to this huh?" asked the kuinochi, as she didn't receive a reply she continued, "Remember the day we first met?" she smiled again, this time a genuine one, one that reminisced about the past and she looked at the wall in front of her but she seemed to be looking even further.

She remembered the first day she had met the young boy in front of her. It was quite a while ago, when the boy was just a little kid, 5 or 6 years old. She was training at night at her training grounds as she did everyday. Suddenly she heard footsteps, she could hear them clearly and being a trained kuinochi she could easily make a few assumptions by hearing the footsteps, first whoever it was was running, and that person was light-weighted judging from the fact that the footsteps did not sound heavy, so either it was a kid or a very light woman, and whoever it was was running from someone or something.

This intrigued her as no-one dared come to this training ground as it was called the forest of death, and many ninjas had died here, so she quickly got onto a tree and followed the sound, as she got there she saw a yellow haired boy with eyes shining in a clear blue color, another thing she clearly noticed was that the boys clothes were basically rags and he was cut and had many other unnatural injuries on him. She immediately recognized the boy as the jinchuuriki of the nine-tailed fox and the son of the late hokage. As she kept watching the boy looked around evidently cautious as he approached the stream he then washed his face and found a hollow tree and jumped in, going to sleep.

She was incredibly impressed with the boys instincts, so she waited until he woke back up and when he did she approached her. He was startled as she appeared before him and tried to run away thinking that she was here to harm him, but she blocked him and explained, and then she asked him to tell her his story as she put medicine on his wounds, but was surprised to see that most of them had already healed showing no signs of injuries at all. She then told him her story which caused the boy to promise that he would get rid of her 'curse' and make her meet her sensei so that he could explain why he had done what he had.

Then it began to be a tradition, every day after his nightly beating Naruto would come to the training grounds near the hollow tree and so would Anko and they would talk. Many times Anko had tried to help Naruto with the matter of the villager's torture but every time naruto rejected, firmly. So all she could do was console him at the end of it.

Now so many years later, the boy had fulfilled his promise, getting rid of the cursemark and she had met her sensei. And it pained her to see her closest friend as he was today.

"Naru, talk to me! please!"anko shouted, but still no reply came from the youth in front of her, causing her to run out, tears streaming from her face. The guards at the door were dumbfounded, they had never seen Anko in such a situation, and seeing her as they did they could not believe that this was the same person.

A little while later orochimaru came in, he looked in the direction of Naruto with a painful expression, he sat next to the boy without a word, a little while later Naruto laid his head on orochimaru's shoulder and he started crying,

"Why? Why orochii sensei? Why me?" he said as he cried, all his emotions came out as his mask broke off.

<:=_""_=:>

YO GUYS I KNOW I'VE BEEN LATE AND THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR IT AND I WILL NOT ASK FOR YOU TO FORGIVE ME, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL TRY TO KEEP 'EM COMING, AND FOR ALL YOU NEW GUYS WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I JUST WANNA SAY WELCOME AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL LIKE THIS JOURNEY WITH ME.

AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON TO ME, SHE HELPED ME IN A TIME OF NEED AND I REALLY WANNA THANK HER FOR THAT, I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO MY ONLINE TWIN SISTER

PyschopathicGirl101

THANKS SIS!!

PEACE OUT BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!