CHAPTER 16

They had reached tazuna's house, Zabuza and Haku had joined them, right at this moment kakashi was training the students, just in case Gato decides to end someone else to kill Tazuna. Well, he was training sasuke, and Sakura in tree climbing, but surprisingly enough naruto already knew the exercise.

"Hey dobe, how do you know this exercise again?" Asked or rather screamed sasuke.

"I learnt everything when I left to train that one year, I know a lot" replied naruto trying his best to peel off Haku from his arm.

"Then how come you were the deadlast you idiot!" Screeched Sakura in response.

"Umm, it was an act?" Stated naruto, although it was more of a question.

That actually worked as the two of them restarted the exercise, naruto had nothing to do, except try his best to get away from Haku.

Naruto pov

I swear Haku is some kinda leech, except for the whole blood sucking thing, she is just like stuck on me and I can't get her off, I sighed as I gave up, she was probably using chakra to stick onto me or something.

I looked at my teammates, looked like they were having a hard time, Sakura could get about halfway up the tree, but sasuke, he could only get about 5 or 6 steps. I laughed as sasuke fell on his ass, again.

"Hey naruto, since you already know the tree climbing exercise I'll teach you some jutsu" said kakashi, I jumped at the chance of getting away from Haku.

Don't get me wrong, Haku is beautiful and all, but I don't think I've gotten over what happened, yet. Maybe someday.

I went towards kakashi as he took out a chakra paper,

Third person pov

"Now channel your chakra into it and we can find your element" said kakashi as he pointed towards the chakra paper.

"Oh, I already know my elements, it's lightning and wind" said naruto calmly.

"You have two elements?" Asked kakashi, his eyes widening slightly.

Now everyone had an element but a shinobi having more than one element was unbelievably rare.

"Oh yeah, and I also have the fire element because of you know who" naruto said pointing towards his stomach.

Kakashi nodded. "OK then I can teach you wind style: great breakthrough, wind bullet lightning style: lightning dragon, and fire style: fire bullets"

"I already know those, canvas teach me raikiri or chidori?" Asked naruto.

Kakashi was shocked though he didn't show it, this kid knew those? How? Oh yeah, he trained with some guys in an year. Who had he trained with? Just how strong was this kid? And now should he train the kid in the chidori? Well after all it was his sensei's kid and he seems responsible, what the hell.

"OK" said kakashi and then started to explain to naruto how to perform a chidori before naruto cut him off.

"Umm sensei, I have the sharingan, is it OK if I copy it?" Asked naruto.

Kakashi slapped himself mentally, how could he have forgotten, that day, the first day that he had met the kid, the hokage had said that the kid had the sharingan.

"I guess it's OK, for now, never rely on the power of the sharingan too much" kakashi adviced.

"Got it" said naruto as he closed his eyes, channeling chakra into it, and when he opened his eyes again, they were deep red with three tomoes in each eye.