CHAPTER 52

A haggardly man ran through a quiet forest in a hurry. His eyes fluttered around as he kept moving through the trees, not even hitting a single branch nor leaf on his way. He glanced back to see 6 people following after him, five of them running through the trees in what seemed like a practiced formation, two to the left, two to the right and one directly behind him, they kept up with his every move, while the last one was holding the sixth person in his arms like a child. He grimaced as he kept moving increasing his speed to the limits.

((---24 HOURS EARLIER---))

|[===SASUKE POV===]|

I kept looking at the closed gate, fighting to keep the tears away from my face, it was too hard, and he was all I had left of my family. The last person I could call a brother, the last person I could call family, and I might very well never see him ever again. Then I felt a hand slip into mine and squeeze, I turned over to see Sakura, she gave me a wry smile and guided me away from the gates, into the village.

Sitting in the living room I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I might very well never meet nor even see my brother ever again. I kept staring at the cup of tea that Sakura had placed in front of me as if it would contain all the answers to the universe, my mind racing as I calculated my options and weighed their probability and chance of success, finally my attention laid down on the only option that seemed even a little viable.

The chance of Naru ever getting a pardon was extremely close to null, you don't just get pardoned for something like that, and the only way for him to get a pardon was if they couldn't say no to him. Like if he was so powerful that they had no way to stop him. And to be honest I knew that he would reach that level of power. But the issue was when he did, reach that level, would he even want to come back here? Or maybe he could get so consumed in the anger like when Haku died, and maybe even attack us in his rage. So he needed someone to remind him, remind him of his good times here, and remind him of being human. And the only one I could think of, of course was........me.

Now the issue was how I was going to get to him, knowing him he would never say yes to me following him around. But I already knew some people who would be following him around, the designated hunter nins, also his masters. But let's be honest, they're not going to be actually hunting him, maybe following him around a bit. But of course they wouldn't really let me tag along either, so the only way honestly was to make one of them acknowledge me as their student.

Ok. Next, which one should I try for, there's Orochimaru, that old guy, the dumb man, the dwarf, and that really hot kuinochi, oh man, if I could become her student, wow..... Scenes started to play in my head as I felt a dampness near my upper lip.

I shook my head as I broke myself out of the trance, wow, just thinking about her makes me like this. But after all I know my limits, the old guy is evidently an element manipulator or something and my two elements wouldn't impress him, and neither could I impress the really pretty kuinochi and I really don't want a dumb master, the conversations would be so damn bland you know? Like I'd say, do you think I'm ready master? And he'd just stare at me cause he can't speak, no thanks. So in the end, all that remains is the dwarf huh? Well, taijutsu isn't that bad, after all Gai-sensei is pretty strong.

Now, how the fuck am I gonna convince him to take me as his disciple?

"Sasuke? Are you alright?" Came a voice next to me making me jump. I looked over to see Sakura looking at me with a worried gaze, oh fuck, Sakura, what the hell was I gonna tell her?

I ran my hands through my hair as I replied "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I don't think the lie even convinced me. I gave her a small smile as I pulled her into a hug, and cuddling her on the sofa as I kept on thinking how I was going to solve this problem.

After a few hours she fell asleep, I simply carried her and laid her down on the bed, covering her with a blanket I placed a kiss on her forehead. Then with a small smile I left the house moving towards the place that the masters were staying these days.

A few minutes later I was standing in front of the door, nervous and rethinking all my decisions up to this point, would he ever accept me, I mean I have never even trained that much in taijutsu before, and god knows I'm no prodigy at it. Then I gave a sigh, I had no choice, this was my last chance.

(--- *_* ---)

So, its been a while huh?

Well, you know me, I'm scum of the earth that doesn't know the meaning of a deadline, and add that with the fact that I didn't have a deadline, well you see what you've got don't ya? Well, I wanna tell you guys something about myself, I think its about time you guys know.....

I have DID....

Okay, and update on my life so far, even though you don't wanna hear it I wanna say it, so shut the fuck up and listen...

My girlfriend cheated on me, and I said we could make it work, you know, cause that's the right thing to do....a week later she dumped me. Which has a bit of irony that I can't help but admire. And the most important person in my life who some of you might know, I have referenced her before as my no. 1 hyperactive knucklehead fan, or as my online sister Rin Izumi, is leaving the internet, so I might never see her again, so......yeah, life in 2021 is great

Anyway happy new year fellas.

Peace out brothers and sisters

Vote and comment!!