CHAPTER 10

It's been two months since the 'uchiha massacre' it's a school day, sasuke was sitting at the back seat of the academy class, with naruto next to him, and behind him two girls named ino and Sakura were fighting and too who would get to sit next to sasuke.

Sasuke had a gigantic amount of fangirls, two of the most loyal members of this group were Sakura haruno and ino yamanaki. Sasuke looked next to him, naruto was staring into space. Sasuke couldn't see naruto's eyes since he could see only naruto's left side and that side was covered by an eye patch, and also he had worn a mask like kakashi because of a giant scar on his cheek, compliments of Itachi, nu w he looked like a month no kakashi.

Naruto stilled lived with sasuke in the uchiha compound. However naruto remembered nothing of his former lover, teni or being adopted by the uchiha clan, or the uchiha massacre. As naruto remembered it, he was an uchiha who's parents died in the kyuubi attack 13 years ago, and the while clan was wiped out by a particular person he didn't know. But sasuke knew, sasuke knew that these kinds of petty tricks didn't work forever, someday he would remember, and on that day, well on that day sasuke just hoped that naruto would be able to control himself.

"Yo sasuke" said naruto as sasuke turned to him.

"I'm leaving the village for a while, about 2-3 months" said naruto.

"Where?? Why?" Asked sasuke not wanting to waste words.

"Where, I have no idea, just roam around, just cause, I wanna get stronger and being holed up in this class ain't gonna help" said naruto.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes sat naruto. Why did he wanna get stronger all of a sudden, does he remember? Then sasuke took one look at the smile on naruto's face before accepting that there was no way he could have remembered. Then sasuke nodded.

"Sooo..... the pinkette, you gonna talk to her?" Asked naruto.

"What? What do ya mean?"

"Oh, come ion sasuke I ain't blind ya like her"

"Nonsense"

"Then you don't mind me asking her out?"

"I will drive a kunai through you!!"

"So you do like her, admit it"

"Hn"

And finally the famous uchiha grunt that can be used for any situation saved sasuke the embarrassment.

Time skip : 2 years

It's been two whole years, naruto had come back last year, and academy was going on as normal, today, today was the genin examinations.

All the children were in the class talking with each other, sasuke and naruto as normal in the Back row, and as normal the pink banshee and blonde were fighting for the remaining spot next to sasuke.

"OK, now be quiet the exam is about to start" said iruka sensei as he smiled at his class. No reaction.

"Shut the hell up!!" Screamed iruka and finally the noise silenced, now it was pin-drop silence.

"Now then, as all of you know, today is the examinations, there will first be a written exam, followed by a shuriken and kunai throwing test, then a ninjutsu test,and finally taijutsu exam" said iruka as he handed out the paper exam sheets. "You all have 2 hours"

Iruka looked around at his class, mostly at the ones he saw as promising, choji akimichi was writing for once, kiba inazuka was looked no as if he was having a boy of trouble but he'll manage, shino aburame was quiet and writing, so was ino and Sakura, shikamaru though, he was sleeping, and finally there was the last uchiha's. Sasuke was the prodigy, a genius, and he had a whole fangirl army after him, but his best friend, or brother, naruto, he was, a different case, he was the deadlast, he could never keep up with anyone. Sometimes iruka wondered why they were together as friends at all.