CHAPTER 03

The hokage didn't have an idea of what to do. They needed a doctor, or at least someone who could take a look at naruto and tell them if the could remove the kunai, maybe....... one of the hyuuga clan, but they were too prideful, and also if they had seen what he had seen they would have a problem. There was only one thing they could do, they had to get naruto toothed hospital, and fast because they didn't know if he would bleed out.

But the doctors wouldn't treat him there, for their hate for the kyuubi. But he knew one person who would treat a patient whoever the person was, hopefully she was still there at the hospital.

"Let's go, there's someone at the hospital I think might help.......hopefully"

After saying that the hokage and kakashi took naruto and left the building running from roof to roof heading towards the hospital.

Later at the hospital the hokage had managed to henge naruto into another shinobi in order to avoid the attention. The hokage went to the office and asked the nurse there:

"Is shizune here?"

"Yes she's at room 102" said one of the nurses said while giving a sweet smile.

The hokage nodded and lead kakashi along with naruto henged as a shinobi to room 102. When he got there he knocked on the door and soon enough a woman with short black hair up-to her shoulders opened the door. When she saw the hokage her eyes widened slightly, but then she opened the door to let them in, once they were in

"I need to see her, this is a patient" said the hokage to shizune while pointing at naruto's henged form.

"Why don't you just give him to the hospital staff?" Asked shizune raising an eyebrow,

The hokage just undid the henge he had put on naruto, and as soon as shizune saw naruto her eyes widened as she understood why the hokage couldn't take the boy to the hospital.

She went to a wall and activated a secret door opening up-to a room, the room seemed to be some sort of operation theater and there was a woman standing in the middle of it next to a surgery bed. She had long golden hair that was tied in a ponytail, and a beautiful figure.

"What are you doing here?" Asked the woman narrowing her eyes scythe hokage.

"I've got a patient tsunade" said the hokage.

"How's you even find out I was here?" Asked tsunade.

"You know some would see it as suspicious when suddenly patients who were diagnosed as incurable suddenly were cured" the hokage was smirking.

"Well I guess I was a bit sloppy, anyway let's see what you got" said tsunade while motioning the hokage to put the boy on the bed.

Once she saw the boys face her expression turned to one of surprise.

"This boy, it's him isn't it"

"Yes" replied the hokage.

Tsunade continued to check on naruto hovering her chair infused palms over his wound. And then after a few minutes she looked up.

"We can remove the kunai, it didn't hit any big arteries, he's lucky that way, but of course the eye would have to be removed because of the damage it has received........... but there's something off"

"What is it?" Asked the hokage with an obvious look of concern on his face.

"His optic nerves, and eyes, they're different from a normal person, I have seen this only in uchihas" tsunade said still trying to figure out how this child could have the qualities of a sharingan user.

The hokage sighed before he replied "what I am about to say cannot leave this room, naruto, has awakened the sharingan, I know you think that he has no uchiha blood, but he does and it's not my place to tell you who it's from, not even naruto himself knows, I will reveal it when the time is right"

The hokage received nods from shizune, tsunade and kakashi. Then tsunade said

"Well, in that case I won't be able to replace his eye, unless you have a sharingan lying around, a normal eye would not work scone once the sharingan is awakened the users body and nerve structure changes to adapt to it and thus a normal eye would be useless." Tsunade sighed before continuing " I will just heal the wound until you find a proper solution to this problem, now please leave till I do the surgery"

The hokage knew that this was coming, the boy,...... well he was going to need a home, and as of now there was only one place that he had relations to, but the hokage hated to put him there, But its for his own good.

He left kakashi to handle the boy and went back to his office and called an ANBU,

"Summon the council"

The ANBU just nodded before quickly blurring out of sight, the hokage sat down and massaged the bridge of his nose with his right hand, the council wasn't going to like this, especially one of them, but it had to be done, or who knows what could become of naruto.

After a while the council was summoned and everyone was at their seats. The clan leaders were the ones the hokage really needed to talk to but, of course the civilian council had to be here.

"We have got a problem, it's about naruto-" the hokage started when he was cut off by one of the civilian council.

"I knew it, that demon is dangerous, we should kill him right now while we still have the chance." the man shouted as thehokage and some of the shinobi leaders sighed in disappointment.

"Calm down, this is not about killing him, we have a problem because he seems to have awakened the sharingan." The hokage looked at the council waiting for their reaction.

"What!?" It was fugaku uchiha who reacted first "that's not possible, he's not an uchiha, he must have stolen it somehow"

"You and I both know that's not possible, and also, he can deactivate and activate it, so we already know that it can't be an implant" said the hokage.

The whole council was in shock, the demon brat with the most powerful kekei Gengai? How did he get it?, how was he related to the uchihas?

"And that's why I want the uchiha clan to adopt him"

" what! no!, we will do no such thing" said fugaku furiously

"You know how dangerous this can be, we need him to stay within our control, if he harbours hatred for our village one day he could be an enemy, so you have to do it" said the Nara who had been listening to the conversation quietly.

"Ok......but don't expect us to teach him anything" said fugaku still a bit defiant.

ωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω

YO GUYS, I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE A FILLER AND ALL OF YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE ACTION TO START BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO DEDICATE AT LEAST THE FIRST FIVE CHAPTERS FOR INTRODUCTION OF THE PLOT AND CHARACTERS CAUSE EVEN THOUGH IM USING THE SAME CHARACTERS AS THE ORIGINAL SERIES BUT IVE CHANGED THE PERSONALITIES OF THE CHARACTERS A LOT SOO, IM SORRY BUT PLEASE COPE WITH ME FOR NOW

PEACE OIT BROTHERS AND SISTERS!✌✌

VOTE AND COMMENT