Chapter 9 : war?

"so you wanna tell us something?" Kavya asked as she shifted sitting crossed legs on the Greenfield.

Riya grumbled under her breath drawing xerophytic plant more like stabbing it out, she didn't like biology.

And me?
well, I didn't like any subjects. We bunked the Computers period because honestly no one studies computer and by some grace of god's misplaced blessings I was good at programming.

Yeah,

Even I don't believe it

When Lux said he wanted me to be his spy. I almost fainted. Because this would be shocking for anyone. Even for an actual professional spy. In two days two jobs! That also on each other! Once in a millennial kinda case I got.
God... if I was a spy then what would be the scenario, I wondered. Without knowing not even an S of Spy I managed to bag two offers I seriously was confused when this had happened how I appeared to be so qualified for this post?

So I did what a sane person should have done. I ran away

I picked my things
and ran away from there.

Because yes I needed money

But I didn't need a more messed up life

Barely I was able to survive the current one. I was afraid of how more complicated can it get.

However, the night came and my mind changed.

In the morning I was torn between what to do and what not to do. And then I realized I have friends I should of course make use of them.

So here I am now,

Kavya in short pants showing her long legs were gaining quite some eyes from boys on the basketball team. Aryan purposely dribbled the ball around us from now and then.

Kavya rolled her green eyes she was so pretty even I would've had hit on her if I were a boy. But since I wasn't I was kinda jealous of her flawless fair skin. She's a college student approx 2 years older than us. I shook my head at Aryan in disapproval Sharam kar yrr badi h.

Aryan flipped me off

"Go away!" Riya shouted glaring at him.

"No worries, "I said smiling, "I don't care"

"Teach your failure friend something freak" Aryan smirked.

My eyebrows furrowed, I didn't like how he changes his attitude towards me. Sometimes he was so nice and sometimes so mean. The guy had personality disorder I guess.

"Maybe Lux would also teach you a thing or two" Riya said innocently.

Aryan stepped back muttering, "whatever"

I raised my brow at her. So she could use his name but disapprove of my - my what ?? I shook my head.

Kavya covered her face with hands
"This brings back an embarrassing memory from my highschool times" she reminiscent it sighing,

Riya and I snorted. Kavya graduated last year only.

"Okay, it's all over I am so happy now! Anyway kids what do you want to tell I have lectures in 20 mins"

I shifted holding my hands tightly,"I want to tell you guys about a secret"

Riya dropped her pencil with suspicion crossing over her face,"you meant about a trouble?"

"Oh this sounds exciting" Kavya leaned forward.

I cleared my throat taking my own time, "so you know Lux?"