Chapter 38 : You can

He touched me and it felt
As if
The stars were dancing across
My skin

"oh, where the hell are you now!" I shouted.

"Are you coming? Are you coming! Just come up na..." I whined frustratedly at me. I closed my eyes to feel something different, something rising in me and taking over my place and... the return of Post Avi.

But she didn't come.

It's the second day today. And she didn't appear since she tried to run away.

I opened my eyes and angled them to Laksh.

"You say something, she might come if you say so"I maneuvered my way to his place

I knelt down and placed my elbows on the desk he was behind focused and engaged in his work.

Laksh dropped the pen gave out a tired sigh as if I was too much and then he transferred his precious attention to me.

Yay for me

I glared at the notebook, they made me jealous of them they got all of his attention without even trying. And here I am struggling to compromise my time in order to be with him, to have his accompany..his silent company.

You won't believe how expressive silence can be at times?

Just see Laksh's jaw ticked silently, whenever I call his name which was like only 23 times from I came to his house because it was Tuitions times!

We studied actually, I am quite serious when it comes to studies or I wished to defeat Laksh. Just once my name above his, in ranking.

I can get there I know I can. I just have to study and distract Laksh. Perks of dating a topper.

The first rank belongs to me this time!

I am over-optimistic what can I say?

Anyway coming back to Laksh, he can't even make little efforts to at least give me his attention when I am talking to him.

"I don't think so she will come by my or your saying" he spoke like the true captain of pessimist club.

I put my hands on the opened notebook when he was going to get back to it, continuing whatever he was writing or solving or shooing me away silently.

I dragged my palms on the page over the line he had his pen moving.

He didn't look at me rather his sharp eyes remained station on my hands making them tingle suddenly.

I chewed the inside of my cheek in order to act cool and collected.

I cleared my throat to snap him out and you know look at me!

Just Me!

But he seemed to find my hands more interesting than my face
ha! I am offended or he was blatantly ignoring me and silently conveying to me to buzz off while he can have his alone precious time with his oh so gorgeous attention-worthy physics book.

Honestly, I could admire him studying earnestly there all day, his eyes glimmering and the way he tilted his head oh my...the whole sight made me hot and bothered.

But I am selfish and attention lover precisely Laksh's attention lover

I want that admiration towards me only and nothing else, no one! not even on something inanimated and least attractive thing like textbooks. I swear if they had emotions they would be blushing to every page with having Laksh's eyes on them.