Bonus ~ 1

She's far from sane, but she's the right kind of crazy, the kind you get addicted to.

"Laksh punish me?" I batted my lashes extending out the ruler towards him.

He turned me a deaf ear by completing his precious worksheet.

I always thought it'd gonna be so fun, so hot if I get to date a person who was just like me in the looks department I meant, that is just perfect and remarkable like me.
And the hardest thing to find chemistry, we would share this sizzling chemistry too damn uncontrollable one, that one can't stay in the same room without tearing off the other one's clothes.

Sigh..

disappointed

Welcome to reality, as I sat alone in my boyfriend's room on the bed playing with the ruler. Waiting for Laksh to get over his studying so that we both could play with the ruler.

I giggled all that not so innocent images flashed in my mind.

Forgive me Lord I am just a normal teenager.

I rubbed the ruler against my hair creating friction and then placed it over the bits of my history test paper I had torn off out of lack of sizzling history between us. The bits of paper got drawn towards the ruler or basically flew up in its direction.

"Noice" I commented dryly.

After two-three attempts, it lost its excitement.

Still, I tried rubbing this time harder when irritation and impatience started bubbling in me. I tried to enjoy this experiment like the first time when Laksh told me to try and how I would be his sexy lil magician.

I grinned hopelessly rubbing and staring at my gorgeous boyfriends profile my smile turned sour as I noticed how focussed he was on his work.
Neglecting his sexy magician.

Those heart stopping eyes running over the page and those ever so pink soft lips curled up on finding pleasure in some darn books the more he solved the question the more he enjoyed it.

I felt like a toddler who was turned busied to not disturb him.

I was tricked

I threw the ruler his way angrily but careful enough it didn't hit him.

How dare he!

He escaped it coolly by tilting his head back and glanced at me in surprise.

"How dare you fool me into believing you are going to spend time with me?" I asked outraged.

He raised his brow with nonchalant, "we are spending time"

I glared at him

" together, technically" he added trying to act smart.

Before I burst out with immense anger running in my body he quickly said,
"Avi just 10 minutes this sheet is almost over then we can go out"

"You are saying that for the past an hour if you don't want to hang out with me then be honest and I won't come again" I pouted folding my arms.