Chapter 31 : Interesting Picture

Being alone was never hard before I met you

I dragged my eyes back to what the actual fuck was happening here?

"Everybody gather around, this group is selected!" announced a new voice coming from in front. I followed the source, a man with a camera was looking at us.

I blinked to confirm that I wasn't imagining him

Ryan got up, "hey photoshoot man you're here I am so excited!"

I shot him a look. He didn't actually called a professional photographer? Did he?

"So this group have been selected for  the photoshoot. Reason being that you all make quite ....an interesting picture" the man; the from out of nowhere came photographer explained. Moving his hand gesturing us to get in close for the picture.

By interesting; he probably meant us and our supposed to be group members

A pretty but drunk guy in a basketball jersey slurring nonsense

His teammate who's busy wiping still in question tears off his cheek?

The third guy in an off white tuxedo had a mysterious scar on his face, should look dangerous but behaved more like a toddler playing with a chair

And The fourth who reluctantly became the center of attention due to his dark and off-charts handsome looks and had an equally ravishing heroine on his arm.

That's ME in case, someone's having trouble in guessing

He left onlookers intrigued with questions like why was he so furious?

Why did he look so hot when he was angry?

And why the said gorgeous girl was grinning at him?

And yes not to forget the anime girl from head to toe confirming she was a weeb(obsessed anime fan) to the core,

We really made an interesting picture I had to agree with the man.

I shifted more into Laksh's left side if there was left anymore,"so you came huh jealous huh angry huh why huh?" I asked poking the Lion. Laksh ignored my jabbing but his hand on my waist tightened almost digging his fingers there. Feeling tingling and warm from it, I glared at him but also elated from inside, I snaked my arm around his waist digging my fingers too but it wasn't possible because he wore a jacket! and his muscles were taut and tough and yummy!

I mean surly he was surly!

"We will have a perfect pose if the gentleman with a cool scar move a bit forward ," the man said who like so randomly instructed us for a particular pose we were angling unconsciously.

Ryan beamed nodding, rushing forward beside Ishaan.

Their heads snapped to each other

Their glares gave out literally a clash light in the middle.

Woah

"hey dude, will you crop this bug out I'll give you lakhs .." Ishaan babbled pointing at Ryan. Well, Ishaan wasn't a die-hard fan of Ryan. And the same could be said for Ryan, he didn't love Ishaan dearly.

When Ishaan and I started dating that I still need to sit alone for several hours and ponder on why I even liked him? What was wrong with me? How can I fall for a beautifully wrapped box of nothing?

So during that you know my not making sensible decisions period, Ryan often used to bug us calling me, third-wheeling and spoiling our dates he tried every possible and obvious way so that our relationship wouldn't work out.Ishaan wasn't much ecstatic by Ryan's antics.