Chapter 36 : New journey

'A place where someone still thinks of you, that's a place you can call home'

If anybody ever wondered what it's like to go insane? And here I am talking about real insane the actual meaning of it.

Seriously mentally ill.

Yep, these four days would have made my trip to mental Asylum, possible.
Which wasn't on my bucket list.

These four days were the most difficult days of my life.
Because in these days,

I.Was.Splitting.

It wasn't like the previous times when you don't know how exactly it happened? what brought it?.
One moment you weren't there and another moment you were back. Back with feeling disoriented and no memory about what you did at that time.

It's scary

But it was bearable, as in that case I knew who I am and I didn't have to check multiple times whether I was imagining or I was just going mad, like seriously.

It happened once in a day to like every fucking hour.

My conversation with the weirdo as follows.

You're welcome, I cleaned rubbish called something like 'rules for my other personality' or whatever, had really made the room untidy ;)

She didn't just throw away the rules I laid down. My 8 pages ground rules took nearly 30 mins.

I reformed them after coming back from Laksh's house and mostly they were how she should be 5m away from him or if possible just forget about him completely out of her mind actually my mind the quarter part she had of it.

Anyway, I searched methods that involved yoga and meditation for forgetting someone. I invested myself so hard on it, for her and she threw it away. Just like that! And she's the nerve to be cheeky about it.

She didn't just stop at it.

She stated facts on MY WALL with MY NEW LIPSTICKS!

Fact#1 this body belongs to me as much as it does to you

Fact #2 I have equal rights to all of its parts, any objections dear? Go read fact #1 again

Fact #3 you might not know it but I'll repeat it for you, finding pity on the smallest portion of the brain that you got.
Laksh likes me EQUALLY if you don't know then go ask him for yourself.
I can and I will like him back. Any objections? Go refer to fact #1

Fact #4 you stay away from MY friends go back to your so-called friends!
Btw, Is anything still left in your life to mess with? is there?

I scrubbed the wall off and have it painted. Ryan did it for me wholeheartedly and gladly.

Alright I made him do it for me

Half of the day belonged to her I got only nights and school time that's really not counted as I barely get any free time during those hours, so much syllabus to cover.

And nights was when I have to sleep so eventually, what I got was nothing. Nada. Zero

I thought it only happens when I provoked her but these days she came upon her own like forcefully barging into my life while I want to shove it in and never want her to come up. I wake up and go to school and I don't remember the part after that... Like, I found myself lying on the bed for tomorrow!?

At least she had the decency to not dress weirdly other than my friends no one seemed to have noticed the change that I wasn't myself it was my other personality.