Chapter 39 : Secret-2

His love roared
louder than her demons

Laksh's POV

*Flashback*

"Get aside get aside don't get nasty if I step on you!" A voice yelled. I whirled around to see, on hearing her voice she rushed past by me leaving behind the light fragrance of sunflowers and something strong lingering its presence like of wild roses, she then collided with someone coming from the opposite, her belongings that she had in her arms, they flew out falling and scattering on the ground she scrambled down cussing loudly, scoped them up hastily, without even a second glance if she got them all. She ran ahead and bumping into the same guy this time she shoved him aside with her leg, the guy stumbled almost fell flat on his face.

And Just like that she was gone,
her voice turning faint, "Get aside!..."

Until I couldn't hear.

Similar to a storm, chaotic demanded the attention of the on-looker and at the end, they are left with a curiosity and big stain of her presence.

I resumed the walk down the hallway towards my classroom I took big steps when I saw she left a notebook behind. Someone was going to pick it before I could reach it but I beat them getting first, not to mention snatched it out of their hands.

I gazed down at the name written in Cursive

Avi Shukla
Class - 8 -A

How just a simple name could bring such unexplainable reactions to my body?

Turned my mind blank with no answers

I continued moving towards my class ignoring it but the book felt heavy in my hands. Like its owner demanded my attention

I would be lying if he said I didn't think about her. The memory of it had lasted more than it should have in my mind. But I don't want to invest myself in curiosity and meaningless things that had no point and are just a waste of time.

During the class, I checked her notebook just to pass time no other reasons at all

She had a fine writing. But there were so many errors. Spelling errors simple counting errors. It was her science notebook. I understand that subject majority of the students don't like. But she loathed it, every word and page told she wanted to personally kill science, if it was a person.

How can anyone write the formula of water wrong? How can anyone write it purposely wrong?
I tsked correcting it, I didn't realize I was literally grading her

My ears perked when I heard the guys at the back talking-

"You like Avi from section A!" Exclaimed the first voice

"Yes she's hot," said another voice.

"Oh give up already girls like her don't like us they can only hate us not like or love"

"It's possible I see her every week with different guys maybe I can be on her list too"

"Do you have big cars? is your father a celebrity!? If not then keep on dreaming"

And they laughed

It actually looked like they were laughing at me. I snapped the notebook close and dumped it in my bag.

I never returned it to her or never looked at it. Maybe because of anger or discouragement or simply wanted her going crazy searching for it.

I stole something from her just like she did.