Chapter 30 : Blind Date

Moments with you, that's when I wish I could stop time

I tip-toed down the corridor clutching my purse to my side making sure to make no noise as I reached the drawing-room. I glanced back then carried on with my mission to leave the house without being noticed. As I crossed the Kitchen-

"Caught you!" Ryan shouted from behind.

I breath out irritated but acted like I didn't hear him if you ignored my quick steps almost rushing to get out

"Avi I saw you! You going somewhere?"

Ugh

I turned back, "since when do I have to take your permission to get out of my own house?" I asked concealing my frustration with a tight smile.

He folded his arm glowering at me from across the room, "you are dressed up! you are going out! Where?" He interrogated again not paying heed to the tons of warning I was shooting at him.

"Okay fine I am going out! so what?" I was about to dig my fingers in my hair furiously but I reminded myself how long it took me to make it

"Where are you going?" He asked moving towards me with narrowed eyes.

I narrowed my eyes too. I didn't like his protective/possessive nature. Somehow his twisted mind got the idea I always go out of the house looking for trouble.

I mean it happened only thrice in this week. He should get over it by now!

I got into a fight with my neighbor they just can't learn to mind their own business so I thought why not I tell them? Explain to them, make it clear in a little straightforward way?

Well, guess people are not used to a straightforward attitude.

Ryan had to come to interfere and save the neighbor's girl from my wrath. Why did she water the road? Who the hell water the road? And then forget the passers-by!!

To deviate my mind and not to sit idle
I thought why not do something for living but my previous self job I didn't like much, serving people... like really? In my fully conscious state, I would never serve any living being at any cost.

So with Kavya's recommendations and a few false good qualities spread about me, lured the manager to employ me in the cosmetics zone!

Yay

But

A small problem

I didn't like the uniform my working uniform ,it just didn't suit my personality. And after 2hrs and 36 mins long debate with the Head, I came to the conclusion that the Head person was thick-headed he had more issues than I had nail paints.

I just can't work where people's opinions are not taken into consideration and accepted and adapted as new protocols or whatever the hell they call!

I couldn't sit doing nothing, I tried to influence the other colleagues working there in cosmetic to leave that goddamn job where we can't even wear our own choice clothes and I didn't realize it turned into a full strike and I was banned from the mall now.

God, they don't have to take it so personally

And Laksh Laskh how can I forget him?

Where there were mishappening in my life, he would always be in the radius of it. Or the center of it

So yeah he rejected my offer of keeping things physically.

Very generous offer

How can any boy do that??

Yeah