I paced around the room, picked up his jeans, and threw them at his face. He shut his eyes just as they struck him and fell to his chest.

"Did I mention how much I missed you? No one has thrown a single pair of pants at me in so long. And your wake-up calls are way better than Tim's."

"Not funny," I added before tossing his t-shirt at him.

"It's a little funny," but he pulled on his jeans.

"Where's your phone?" I asked as I searched for the paper Tim had given me the night before.

"I'm not using my phone. Then they'll have my number. I use the room phone, you weirdo."

"Sorry, I'm not used to all the celebrity trickery." I shot back at him, feeling a bit more frantic at the missing phone number.

"Celebrity trickery," he laughed again.

"You may want to help me look for the phone number instead of teasing me all the time." I was in the throes of a full-on panic attack. "Honestly, how does Tim deal with you?"

"Well, for one, he doesn't think I'm a complete idiot." Billy pulled the sheet with the number off his nightstand and held it in the air.

"The entire time?"

"I'd have told you sooner, but you're so cute when you panic."

"Oh, I'll show you cute," I charged at him.

"Careful of the ankle!" He roared before I reached him.

"Who's panicking now?"

"See, now you're going to make me late." He tossed back as he pulled the phone to his lap and propped himself up with a few pillows.

I grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it under his ankle.

"Enjoy your call; I'm going to go get you tea and ice," I whispered as he dialed.

"Key card," he pulled it from the pocket and held it in the air.

I paced to grab it from him, but he plucked it away, causing me to spill across his chest.

"Lil, if you wanted a goodbye kiss, you could just lean in; you don't need to throw yourself at me."

"I figured you were used to girls throwing themselves at you by now." I joked before leaning in for a kiss.

He let his lips linger longer than I expected as he clicked the phone back down, ending his attempted call. Once I had melted into his body, he pulled away.

"You're going to make me late."

"I thought a simple brush wouldn't affect you?"

"That's what you consider a simple brush?" He shook his head at me. "Stay off the subway."

I gave him a smirk as he dialed again before I left with the ice bucket. After filling the pail and dropping it in front of the door, I headed to the lobby, but didn't see a coffee station. With an annoyed sigh, I headed to the front desk.

"Can I help you?" A curt man in his mid-thirties stared back at me.

"Yeah, I was hoping to get hot water with lemon and honey."

"Are you a guest in the hotel?" He asked, annoyed.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I held up the key card.

"I apologize," he softened as he took my card. "There are a lot of people hanging around; some band is staying here."

"Oh," I awkwardly shifted as he swiped my card.

"All these girls are here to meet Phil Collins." He met my gaze as he spoke before his eyes swept over about a dozen girls milling around the lobby.

"Billy Collins." I corrected.

"Huh?" He said as his eyes hit the screen.

I watched as the room number triggered an immediate stiffening.

"I apologize," he offered.

"It's okay." I looked over my shoulders at the people. "Are they allowed just to be here?"

"No, we're working on getting them outside at the very least. We don't want to cause a scene." He seemed apologetic about the situation.

"We won't be leaving until about 1:30 pm," I offered.

"Oh, well, I'd suggest leaving through the kitchen. If you'd like, your driver can call the front desk; we can direct him there." He slipped a card to me.

"Okay, thanks." I gazed down at it, worried about what I had gotten myself into by letting Tim take the day.

"So, you were looking for tea?" He continued.

"Yes, please, with lemon and honey."

"Anything to eat?" He asked, eager to help now.

"May I see a menu?" I hadn't bothered to look at the one in the room.

He slid it to me. I knew what Billy would want, but I sensed he hadn't touched a vegetable since I returned to school.

"Can you also send up a fruit plate and a veggie egg white omelet?"

"Of course," he smiled.

"Oh, he's on a call. Could you leave it at the door and call my cell? I don't want to cause a commotion while he's working."

"Of course," he pleasantly smiled again. "Just jot your number down here."

I scribbled my number on the slip and headed back to the elevator.

"Hey!" Tim beamed as the doors opened. "We've got to stop meeting like this," he joked as he gave me a hug. 

"Hey." My voice had a surprising pique to it.

"You're up, so Billy's up, right?" Tim continued. 

"Yes, we're adults; we can keep a schedule," I shot.

Tim's eyes surveyed the lobby.

"I think the room service girl from last night let it slip to her friends," I shrugged at the mob.

"It's crazy, right?" Tim was still glancing around the lobby. "And I was always the good-looking one."

A laugh escaped from me. "Hey, the front desk guy said the driver can call, and they'll direct the car to the kitchen exit, so the band doesn't need to deal with all this."

Tim let out a laugh. "The band, Lil, the band, lives for this. Billy is the only one that slinks in and out of places." He lowered his voice and ducked his head closer to me, "and honestly, he's the only one they're interested in seeing."

It was true, but hearing Tim say it felt like a punch in the stomach.

He plucked the card from me. "I'll update the service."

"Where are you headed?"

"You're on Billy duty today. I'm headed out to be a tourist," he smiled a broad smile.

"And what's this tourist doing today?"

"Record stores, of course." He threw his hands up like it was the only choice.

"Have fun," I called after him as the elevator doors closed.