35. (LAST CHAPTER)

Hei-Ran's dad picked her up and showered her with kisses.. like everyday when he comes home. It's those simple moments that fill my heart with joy. 

I prepared dinner.. kimchi jigae. It's one of his favorites. Since he works so much to take care of us,  i always want to treat him with the things he loves. 

"wow food smells fantastic. thank you so much my love"

He picked little Hei-Ran up and came to eat his dinner. He started eating and let our daughter sit on his lap. She always tries to grab his spoon and to eat with him. She is a little foodie, like her mother

Just few months ago i was in a huge dilemma and now i finally got what i've always dreamed off. Sometimes i wonder what would have happened if i made another decision. Would my life be as good as it is right now? Would it be worse? I guess i will never know. I'm just happy and grateful for what i got. 

Jimin is the man on my side..

I regret that i didn't realize earlier that he is the one. He loves Hei-Ran as if she is his own. I can't imagine a better father for her. 

What about Taehyung?  Yes he is Hei-Ran's biological father but ever since the day she was born i never saw or heard from him ever again. He completely  disappeared from our lives. I'm honestly okay with it, cause all he does is causing trouble and I'm happy with my current peaceful life. 

After dinner Jimin made himself comfortable on the couch with our little princess. She is laying on his tummy and both watched a Disney movie together. I went to the bedroom to get a cuddly blanket so that i can join my babies. I was randomly looking outside the window just to see a man standing in the dark and looking up to me.. 

to be continued

to be continued.... 

-------------------------------------------------

so my loves.. this is the end of the first baby daddy book. I hope you liked it. Thank you so much for your love and support, I never thought this story would get so many readers, so I'm really thankful to all of you :) 

The new book is gonna start soon, also from now on I'm gonna update faster :) 

lots of love, stay healthy and happy