8.

-12 weeks pregnant-

Since nobody except my two best friends knew about my history with Taehyhung, no one would ever think that he's the father of my baby. Even though 2 weeks passed since the news are out... i'm still the hottest topic among the students.

Like my parents many other people think that Jimin is the father of my baby. He's the only guy i get seen with plus i currently stay at his house... Taehyung was able to live in peace while Jimin had to deal with stupid questions and comments about something he has nothing to do with.

After Uni i took the bus to get to my working place. The baby was troubeling me these days, morning sickness and pain became regular but there wasnt much i could do about it.

My shift started and i acted infront of my co-workers and boss like everythings alright and i had no pain bothering me.

One of my co-workes 'Yeri' told me to help her cleaning the tabels. It was friday night so a lot of costumers came in.

While cleaning i heared a familiar voice behind me. I turned around slowly and saw Taehyung sitting there with his friends. I just wanted to hide but Yeri came up to smiling again.

Yeri: ''mina! i'll get my break now... can you please take orders for the tabels behind you? I'll be back in 10 minutes."

And yes of course she had to take her break when the person i want to avoid the most is right behind me and i have no other option but to do my job. I took a deep breath and walked up to their table.

Mina: "Welcome.. may i take your order?"

Jungkook: "oh damn it's mina, i didn't know you were working here"

Mina: "now you know, so maybe can i take your order !''

Jungkook started laughing: "oh come one mina, we are in the same class..some small talk should be alright."

Mina: "I'm sorry Jungkook but i'm here to work and not to talk to you."

Yoongi: "leave her JK, she's trying to make money for her little Jimin"  - They all started laughing...only Taehyung was silent.

It took me a lot of courage not to be rude to them, cause they are still costumers and i dont want to loose my Job.

Namjoon: "hey guys listen jimin is our bro right.. so we shouldn't laugh about his baby mama"

Jungkook: "your right joon but yaah mina honestly what's wrong with him? Why do you work such a low Job when Chim has obvisiouly Money to care for you?"

Yoongi: "That's what i thought too. Guess our Jiminie isnt really into this Situation! I mean i cant blame him."

I started to get really mad, why did they had to bring Jimin up..

Mina: "it's none of your guys Business! Jimin is there for me the most, it's my desicion to work!" i said while looking at Taehyung.

Tae: "leave her guys, she seems to be happy with Jimin." He looked me right in the eyes: "3 big peperroni pizza's please and bottles of beer for all of us!"

I note down the order and rushed back to the kitchen. I heared them laughing even Taehyung was happy and cheerful like nothing happend.

I went back to their table with the beer Taehyung ordered. Without saying a word i placed the bottles on the table.

Jin: "mina, can you maybe give me coke instead of beer i dont feel like drinking alcohol tonight."

Hoseok: "yes me too, i want Sprite."

Namjoon: "actually can you please put on one Pizza extra cheese and extra jalapenos."

Jungkook: "can we maybe change beer into soju?"

Yoongi: "yeah i also feel like drinking Soju"

Words couldnt discribe how pissed i was at this moment. I had to take back the beer bottles and bring everyone their new wishes.

Running in and out the kitchen and taking orders from the other costumers as well made me feel a little dizzy. Finally the three Pizzas where done and i brought them to the hungry group of idiots.

Jungkook: "wow thank you so much mina, we really troubeld you"

Mina: "it's fine.. enjoy your dinner."

Taehyung: "wait! are you alright? You look a little pale."

Mina: "I'm totally fine." I left them and continued working

The night was busy and since we dont have enough employees me and Yeri had to work really hard. My pain got heavier but i couldnt leave Yeri alone with all this work so i decided to stay silent and endure it for the next 2 h.

Namjoon: "guys i'm concerned about mina.. i mean this is searious. How can Jimin let her work like that? This could be dangerous for her and the babies health"

Jin: "i agree, we should talk to him."

Taehyung: "She said she was fine, when i asked her earlier. So why should we bother? It's their problem!"

I was able to hear their conversation, while serving other costumers. I was hurt from how cold Taehyung was...but it didnt surprise me.

Jungkook suddenly raised his Hand: "Mina! We need the bill!"

Mina: "yes i'm coming."

I was about to go back to them but i guess my body didnt feel like it, everything turned black and i just fell down and passed out..

------------------------------------

sorry for not updating, pinky promise more is coming soon 🤟🏻