11.

-13 weeks pregnant-

Mina's POV:

It's been a week since i got discharged from the hospital. I had too much stress so my body just gave up. Jimin demanded that i had to quit my job and i had no other choice but to do so.

I didn't know what happend at the Hospital but i could tell that Jimin and Taehyung definitely stopped talking. Jimin doesnt hang out with the guys too much anymore, and if he did than only without taehyung around. He stayed most of the time with me at home. We watch movies together or just chill with jisoo.

It's saturday and i just stayed in bed too lazy to do anything.. until the door of my room opened and Jisoo walked in.

Jisoo: "good morning best friend!!!! I got us some cupcakes"

Mina: "Jisoo... aaaah i'm tired."

Jisoo: "come on naa. let's have some breakfast and go shopping."

Mina: "i'm really not in the mood..."

Jisoo: "ah come on please.. i saw this cute baby store in the mall and i want to buy some stuff for my niece or nephew."

M: "dont you think it's to early to buy clothes for the baby.. we dont even know it's gender."

J: "we'll buy neutral clothes so dont worry."

Jisoo didnt stop whining about how bad she wants to buy baby clothes with me so i gave up and got myself ready. We ate breakfast together and jiminie joined us.

Jisoo: "dont you wanna come with us chim?"

Jimin: "nah i got something to do but maybe i'll join a little later and we can grab some food"

Jisoo: "sounds good"

Jimin drove us to the mall and jisoo immediately took my hand and rushed into the baby store with me. Even though i thought it was to early to baby clothes .. i just couldnt stop myself. Everything was so small and cute. I ended up spending almost all my money on baby stuff

Jisoo: "let's buy some clothers for you now.. your going to be bigger soon you need to have some comfortable clothes."

M: "oh no that's fine i dont got much money anymore.. i'll shop for myself some other time."

Jisoo: "dont worry about it.. Jimin gave me money he told me to make sure to buy you some stuff also."

M: "why is he like this? he does so much for me"

Jisoo: "probably cause he likes .. i mean he really really likes you.."

M: "ah come on Jisoo why would he? I'm pregnant with his friends baby."

Jisoo: "dont be stupid mina.. he always liked you, only you was too blind to see it. i dont think that he stopped liking you because of the situation you're in. he helps and looks out for you the most. he's husband material honestly."

I was silent for a second.. Jimin really does a lot for me.. a lot more than necessary. I kind a felt sorry for him.. he deserves so much better.

Jisoo: "hey hey mina! look over there, isnt that momo?"

Jisoo woke me up from my thoughts.. indeed there was this annoying girl from our uni She always talks so much that you can get a headache listening to her.

Momo: " Omg mina and jisoo! you both are here wow! how are you?"

Mina: "uuhm fine thank you, hope your good too."

Momo: "yesss ofc. i got me some new pair of shoes and i will buy me some more new clothes now. What did you guys buy??"

She just grabbed my bag out of my hand too look inside.

Momo: "oh baby clothes? ohhh yeah yeah i heared that your pregnant."

Jisoo: "alright good for you momo have fun shopping we gotta go."

Momo: "oh wait can i stay with you both a little bit.. i lost my boyfriend, he wanted to buy coffee but he didnt came back yet."

Jisoo: "than look for him, we really gotta go."

Suddenly a tall guy appeared and put his arm around momo's shoulder.. he gave her a cup of coffee.

Tae: "sorry for letting you wait jagi

Tae: "sorry for letting you wait jagi."

Momo: "ohhh there you are finally."

I was in shook, he smiled and acted all lovey dovey with her infront of me and Jisoo.

Jisoo: "oh wow so that's your boyfriend?"

Momo: "yes me and Tae started dating recently.. I'm so happy with him. He treats me so well look at all the stuff he buys for me."

I was hurt really hurt.. he has money to spend on girls but he couldn't help me when i was in need. I felt anger a lot of anger.. If i could i would just punch him right in the face but more than that i was angry about myself to be in a situation like this and that i trusted a guy who's a whole piece of shit.

I heared some footsteps behind me and someone held my hand, i looked up and i saw Jimin. Chim smiled at me: "hey baby.. i saw this nice chinese restaurant. let's go and eat something."

He than looked at Taehyung and Momo: "oh hey you two, i'm sorry to interrupt but i gotta take my girlfriend and her best friend for lunch now

He than looked at Taehyung and Momo: "oh hey you two, i'm sorry to interrupt but i gotta take my girlfriend and her best friend for lunch now.. bye"

Taehyung's pathetic smile disappeared as soon as he saw Jimin. The madness in his face was hilarious. I felt like a winner.. and left with my two best friends like a savage.

---------------------------------

heyyoo guys 💕 i'm back. I wanted to say thank you so much for the nice comments i got from some of you. you're girl is going through a break up so any kind of nice comment makes me really happy haha 😂😭

lots of love nana ☺️