34.

god save me!

Dad: "who's that? what's going? young man i think your in the wrong room!"

Jimin: "dont worry dad... i'll handle this" - Jimin pushed Taehyung out and closed the door behind him. We could hear them arguing and my father and stepmom didnt understand a thing, they were so shoked by the situation. My daughter started crying from the noize and i tried to calm her.

Dad: "this is not acceptable, this is a hospital! My daughter just gave birth can you please kick this young man out of here!?" He said to one of the nurses.

The nurse left to call some security guards, Taehyung managed to come back to my room and looked at me with his red teary eyes: "i'm gonna leave but make sure my name is on the birth certificate! She belongs to me mina".

He left the room.. Jimin came in and tried to find some sort of explination for what just happend. I looked at my daughter and i couldnt hold my tears back. My step mom didnt listen to what jimin said and looked at me: "hold on! Jimin you're not the father of this baby!" She pointed at me: "look at her tears! She was hiding this from us! This young man got her pregnant not jimin".

At this point i had no other choice than just tell the truth about everything... and i realized that i should have done this from the beginning. Family's got involved and a huge mess came out of this lie. I was in denial and i didnt really understood the consequences.

8 Months later:

My baby Hei-Ran became so big in such a short time. Time goes by so much faster eversince she's in my life. I love how she brings out the best in me, she's truly a blessing.

Believe it or not but the relaitionship with my father became stronger than ever. After he knew about the whole truth he felt bad cause he left me alone in this situation. He was sad that he wasnt there for me and that's why he decided to never let me or Hei-Ran ever alone again. He visits us atleast twice a week. He's such a wonderful grandfather to my precious daughter.

Jimin's parents where deeply in shock and hurt when they found out the truth that's why they tried to do everything to stop our wedding. I could understand them, Jimin and i made them believe they would be grandparents but their son wasnt even the father of Hei-Ran. It was impossible for them to accept that Jimin would raise someone else's child but Jimin on the other hand.. he made mistakes but he never left my side. Thinking back about my pregnancy and the struggles i had to go through i was so lucky to have him.

I prepared food for Hei-Ran when the door opened. Hei-Ran looked to the door she smiled an mumbeld: "DA DA".

Mina: "aww Hei-Ran look daddy is back".

------------------

i will reveal DADA in the next chapter which will also be the last one... :)

lots of love

nana