27.

Jisoo: "oh jesus... never thought that things can get more complicated but i guess i was wrong"

Mina: "I know this is stressing me out.."

Jisoo: "maybe jimin is right though..."

Mina: "but Taehyung..."

Jisoo: "well at least you know for sure that Jimin is going to treat you right.. so why not.."

Mina: "i dont know if this is right.. I mean i know that Jimin will never hurt me but i can't take Taehyung out of the picture and pretend like Jimin is the father."

Jisoo: "he can visit his child but you dont need to be in a relaitionship and i honestly think that he won't get involved in his daughters life much"

Mina: "I need some time to think about this.. "

Jisoo: "take your time and just do whatever you feel is right to do.."

-----------

Jisoo stayed with me until late night and we watched a movie together. Time passed and it already was around 2 am and Tae was still not home. I decided to text him cause i got worried.

Mina: "Taehyung are you alright? When are you coming home?"

He left me on read and didn't text back.

Mina: "pls answer i just want to know if you are okay.."

Tae: "go to sleep! I'm coming home late"

Mina: "be safe and please dont drink"

Tae: "that's none of your business! Go to sleep"

I stopped texting him after that.. he was still in a bad mood and i didn't wanted to argue...

----------------------

The next morning i checked if Tae was sleeping in his room. I opened the door but there was no one... It was 7 am and he was still not home. I checked my phone to see if i maybe got some text from him. There was no message from Taehyung but i got one from Jungkook instead.

Kook: "Hey beautiful mina.. sorry me and the boys made Taehyung drink last night that's why we let him sleep over at my place.. it's our fault sorry... and btw i think he really likes you"

'I think he really likes you' - what is Jungkook talking about?

Mina: "hey Jungkook thank you for texting me.. it's alright i was just a bit worried about him. I'm glad that everything is okay though.. and what do you mean by you really think he likes me ?"

Jungkook: "you know they say people talk the truth when they are getting drunk... well he was whining last night that he just wants to be with you and that he loves you.. and that Jimin is in his way and blabla. I promised not to tell you anything but i guess he needs to be exposed"

Mina: "do you think he was being honest? he could also just talk things he didn't mean it since he was drunk right"

Jungkook: "trust me  mina I never saw him like this.. he almost teared up. I think deep down he's really suffering. The problem is he doesn't know how to behave infront of you. Instead of showing you what he feels he's showing you his douche side"

Mina: "thank you for telling me this.."

Jungkook: "you're welcome as soon as he sobbers up I'll send him home..."

..........

At late afternoon Taehyung finally came home.. He looked tired, it was visible that he had a lot of drinks last night.

Mina: "hey.. you're finally here.."

Tae: "yes I'm sorry that i left and didn't come home last night.."

Mina: "it's okay.. are you alright? You still look wasted"

Tae: "I'm sober just a little tired .. dont worry". He held something behind his back. I wasn't curious about it though so i didn't try to see what it was.

Mina: "you must be hungry.. I made something to eat.."

I went to the kitchen and Taehyung silently followed me. I took a plate and put the food on it and when i turned around to hand Tae the plate, he held flowers and some chocolates in his hand.

Tae: "this is for you..."

Mina: "ohhh... thank you the flowers are beautiful.. why are you giving me this though"

Tae: "as an apology.. and also cause i have to tell you something"

Mina: "what is it?"

Taehyung: "I love you mina"

------------------------------------------

hey guys as promised next chapter is here.. I might even update tomorrow.

xoxo nana