13.

''so what you want??" -

mina and taehyung were sitting together at Starbucks. It was awkward and no one said a word.. just until she broke the silence... "c'mon speak up Taehyung".

tae: "first of all.. are you good? I mean how's the pregnancy going?"

mina: "I'm fine."

tae: "that's good.. uhm i think i should apologize for the things i said to you."

mina: "is this real? I don't believe you taehyung."

tae: "I mean it mina.. I thought about it a lot the last days.."

mina: "okay so that's it? you realized that you're an asshole?"

tae: "I also want to say that i want to help you with the pregnancy and the baby later"

mina: "that's what fathers do... but Jimin did from the beginning what you should have done.."

tae: "I know and i realized that..that's why I called you here.. i won't interfere in yours and jimins relation but i wanna be in my childs life."

mina: "I honestly still dont know if i can trust you but i will definitely let you be in the baby's life.. you're it's father after all, but let me warn you only one time. You hurt me a lot but never ever hurt or disappoint my child like that!" - With that she stood up: "I'm gonna go home now.. It's quite late and Jimin will be worried."

Tae: "let me drive you home."

Since it was snowy and cold mina was okay with Taehyung driving her home. The car ride was again silent nobody said a word. Tae parked the car: "here you go.. thanks for coming and talking with me"

mina: "you're welcome.. I'm glad you're accepting the baby"

tae: "I was a idiot.. I'm sorry about that."

mina gave him a light smile: "it's alright.." . Suddenly tae pulled her into a hug he silently hugged her for a while.

tae: "sleep well alright?" -

mina: "thank you tae.. you too."

She left his car and went back home. Jimin was waiting already he was sitting in the living room with his phone in his hand.

Jimin: "so you're back from you walk"

mina: "yeah see everything's alright so don't worry."

jimin: "hmmm..so i thought you wanted to be by yourself. Seems like tae is better company than i am ."

mina: "ohh.. jimin no dont get it wrong."

jimin: "how should i not get it wrong... you're lying to me that you want to be by yourself and than you're outside with Tae? Really? also hugging each other in his car? did i miss something?"

mina: "he wanted to talk to me.. and i knew you would never let me go to meet him that's why i had to lie.. tae told me that he want's to step up and he apologized.... isn't that good news?"

jimin: "and after all what happened you're just gonna believe him and act like best friends now or what?"

mina: "what's your problem jimin? He's my baby's father i kind a have to trust him with this. Not for me but for the baby."

jimin: "ahh.. well that's your decision but if he fucks up one more time than dont ask me for help."

-----------------------------------------------

hey guys, back it again! slowly idk where I'm going with this book lol but still hope you're enjoying reading it.

XoXo nana