9.

Jimin's POV:

"finally you're here Jimin.. i'm so scared." - Jisoo said with teary eyes. It was obvious that the situation was very searious. I gave her a hug to comfort her: "is she alright?"

Jisoo: "the doc didn't really tell us something, just that she's still not conscious".

Jimin: "what exactly happend and why did namjoon call me? How does he know?"

Jisoo: "she passed out infront of the guys...they were sitting in the Restaurant mina is working in, they called the ambulance and picked me up to come to the Hospital with them."

Jimin: "the guys? all of them? Taehyung too?"

Jisoo: "yeah.. taehyung too."

My blood started boiling...i'm sure Tae has to do something with this..he probably started fighting with her again. Even though he was one of my friends i need to put him back in his place. If something to mina or her baby happens, i'll kill him.

-"are the guys still here?" -

Jisoo: "yes they are sitting infront of the emergancy room, lets go there too."

We walked together to the emergancy room.. all my friends were sitting there. They seemed kind a depressed, even jungkook had a worried look on his face.

Jin: "jimin.. you're here..sorry that we didnt call earlier."

Jimin: "it's alright hyung.. thank you for bringing Jisoo here, can you guys maybe explain me what exactly happend?"

Jin and Namjoon started telling me what happend through the night. The other guys were silent. Taehyung had a blank look on his face. He looked really unbothered.

Namjoon: "bro listen this is very searious.. you are our brother you know that we are there for you and we can understand that you're maybe not into this whole Situation but listen that Baby inside of her is yours.. you have to take care of her and honestly that Job she's doing is not good ."

Jimin: "i tried to convince her not to work but she's stubborn.."

Yoongi: "bro you should stop her.. we all think that you should be good to her and take care at least as long as she needs it, espacially now during her pregnancy."

Jimin: "i guess you guys talk to the wrong person."

Jisoo: "JIMIN!"

Taehyung looked to my direction he was staring at me..he looked angry, but at this point i didnt care anymore. He's the father and everyone should know.

Hoseok: "wrong person? what are you talking about?"

Jimin: "what i want to say is that i'm not that babys father.. but i care for mina and that's why i'm helping her out."

Yoongi: "why you didn't tell us earlier wtf bro."

Namjoon: "okay i know that you and mina are friends but why would you let everyone call you the baby's dad if you're not the father? that just makes no sense"

Jimin: "cause i'm protecting her.. you all know what kind of shit people talk! also the real father of the baby threatend her not to tell anyone who he is."

Jungkook: "who's that idiot? he should help her out the way you do hyung."

Jisoo: "jimin please.. don't."

Jimin: "jisoo there's no reason to hide it.. he cant do shit to mina and if he ever touches her or threatens her again i'm gonna break his face. So everyone lets gratulate Taehyung. He's the father."

Jungkook: "what? TAEHYUNG?"

Jin: "wtf is going on? Tae you had something with mina?"

Hoseok: "tae if that's true you really fucked up."

Taehyung: "how can i even be sure that the Baby is mine?! I had a short thing with her i met her outside of school like 3 times and she was already in my sheets. she's easy to get.."

Jimin: "bro you better not make me mad right now.. you're talking bullshit and you know that. She's not that type of girl.. she wouldnt have done anything with you if she wouldnt love you so start accepting the fact that she's pregnant with your child."

Taehyung: "why do you even care? wtf is your problem Jimin? you're supposed to be my brother and stand by my side and not with that girl. She's obviously trying to distroy my life."

Jimin: "DO YOU KNOW THAT SHE GOT KICKED OUT OF HER HOME BECAUSE OF THE BABY? SHE HAS NO PLACE TO LIVE. SHE HAS NO CONTACT WITH HER FAMILY AND THAN THERE'S YOU WHO TREATHENS HER AND TALK SHIT ABOUT HER! DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WOULD GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO DISTROY YOUR LIFE? YOU ARE NOT THAT SPECIAL"

Jisoo:" Jimin please calm down.. but yes Taehyung he's right! She's going through so much! She's really left with nothing. If not Jimin she would probably be somewhere on the streets. Maybe you dont understand now because you're ignorant but someday you'll see what a good friend Jimin is for you and also what a good mother mina will be for your child."

Tae: "honestly i dont give a fuck. I dont want this so i'm out of it. If Jimin wants to waste his money on a random girl like mina than let him. If you wanna play stepdad Jimin do it but dont expect me to be in the frame."

I couldnt handle it anymore i grabbed Taehyung by his Shirt: "till now i still adressed you as my brother even when you did all of this shit but listen Kim Taehyung dont worry i'll play step dad if i have to but dont come back one day crying after you realizing what a big idiot you are."
--------------------------------------------------

Heyyyo guys.. so here i'm back with this FF. Hope you're still enjoying it also it's mochis birtdayyy 💕💕

 Hope you're still enjoying it also it's mochis birtdayyy 💕💕

XoXo nana