23.

Taehyung: "so you're telling me that you dont want to be with me?"

Mina: "yes.."

Taehyung: "wow you're not even thinking about the baby...we should be a family for the sake of our daughter. Your prefer your lover over your baby father"

Mina: "taehyung shut the fuck up"

He made me so angry, i couldnt handle it. I knew that my head turned red..if there wasnt my baby bump i would probably punch taehyung to the ground.

Taehyung: "dont talk to me like that!"

Mina: "i can talk how i want...!"

Taehyung: "you're making me mad"

Mina: "i dont care"

Taehyung: "MINA!"

Mina: "AAAAAAHHHH"

Taehyung looked confused cause i screamed back.. i didnt scream because of him though. I felt a stitching pain in my stomach. He realized from my expression that i was in pain...

Taehyung: "are you alright? Is everything okay????" - He looked concerned

Mina: "aaah my stomach hurts!!!"

Taehyung helped me to sit down, the next thing i felt was a huge kick..

Tae: "what was that?!! should i call an ambulance?!!!!"

I put my shirt up so that the kicks were better visible..

Mina: "she's kicking me.. look"

Her little feet were visible.. she kicked for a few more times. I forgot about everything in that short moment... her kicks made me smile even though it hurt a little.

Even Taehyung had a huge smile on his face.. he put his hand on my belly so that he could feel the kicks as well.

Taehyung: "her kicks are so strong. She really comes after her dad."

Mina: "i think she comes more after her mom.."

Taehyung started laughing: "i think that she will be stronger than both of us.."

Mina: "definitely"

Taehyung still had his hand on my belly he looked at me: "i'm sorry..."

Mina: "yeah.." i put my shirt down again: "i just hope you will stop fighting with me.."

Even though we had a nice moment i was still mad about him.. so i left to my room and went to sleep.

----------

The next morning i woke up and got ready for uni. These days i'm just wearing huge loose shirts and sweatpants.. i had some maternity clothes but i didnt really feel comfortable in them.. i also dont really care about my appearance, so walking around like a rapper from the 90's was fine to me.

Taehyung was in the kitchen and had a cup of coffee in his hand. He smiled as soon as he saw me.. and gave me a kiss on my cheek: "good morning"

WTF here we go again.... i hate if he behaves so differently i can and will probably never understand what is going on inside of his head. His mood changes was worse than mine and i'm pregnant.

I didnt know how to react so i just smiled akwardly. He gave me a box.

Taehyung: "i prepared some food for you.. it's healthy eat it when you're hungry at uni."

Mina: "uhmm thank you..." -

Just in that moment i realized that he was shirtless. I think my eyes were glued on his body for a moment. It's been some time since i saw him like this infront of me.

Taehyung smirked: "like what you see?"

——————-
hey guys 🌚

this chapter is a bit short next update will come tomorrow though 🤟🏻

xoxo nana